TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

mkrohini
Community Member
PROBLEM STILL PENDING ????????

mkrohini 31-Oct-2009 at 18:41:59 IST
Never you reported this type of problem,
only You want to waste time and linger the issue.
This
could not happend.
Your intension is bad.
You manupulate all this exercise what you do.
This is not fair.

eazyshoppe 30-Oct-2009 at 15:25:59 IST
We send the Massager in a 7ply cardboard box. When we received your parcel the cardboard used for
outer protection was very thin. The inner polythene was missing. The thermocol used inside was not
the one which we had sent & was broken completely. All the thermocol particles had gone inside the
machine. The adapter & Power cable were put inside the machine. The pressure plate of the machine was
broken. The silicon cloth of the Machine is missing. pl look into this and update us.
thanks

mkrohini 30-Oct-2009 at 09:35:34 IST
There is no any component with me.

There is no use of machine components or
replaceable cloth
(as per your previous statement),
At the time of receiving this machine from Gati courier,
Is it
packing open?
Please give me detail if there is any problem at the time of delivery.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 20:44:44 IST
I really think what you are saying is right for your self this is exactly what your intentions are
and what you have done. We are still telling you send us the cloth and the balance component we will
repair it and send it as we had agreed earlier. We are standing by our words in the whole dispute, u
are the one who has always been defaulting on your own words. We fail to understand what use is the
cloth& components. looks like u have a 2nd machine where u have used all this components.

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 20:04:30 IST
Please explain why a consumer: - open
Machine, break it and send you an incomplete product for
replace.
Is consumer mad?
There is no any manipulation by me. You make fake blame to avoid the issue
, you have best practice to linger the issue. I had been sent you the complete product with all
components in original packing.
No any carelessness made by me.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 18:55:14 IST
This issue is being manipulated by you from the beginning First u tell us cloth is stuck, then u open
it, break it and send us an incomplete product for repair. and now you want us to pay for your
carelessness which cannot happen. You will have to send us the complete product with all components
in original packaging to take any action in your case.
Thanks

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 17:21:56 IST
There is no any issue of brokerage or balance component.
Its a matter only linger the issue, how you
tried for your bad intension.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 14:46:39 IST
First of all you said that the cloth is stuck inside the machine in the dispute we asked you to send
the machine back. Secondly when we received the incomplete product in broken condition we called you
to find out where are the balance components and that how the machine is broken you said that you
forgot to send it and for the first time you admitted that you have broken the machine. This issue
in hung up by you so pl. send back the full product.
Thanks

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 09:11:05 IST
There is no any component with me,Why you try to hang up the issue.

Please resolve

Thanking
You

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 21:34:45 IST
Have you sent the balance component for the product to be repaired.
Thanks

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 17:01:54 IST
Pl. send us balance component of the product. pl. check your communication from the beginning where
you have asked for repair. This is not right on your part to keep the component and ask for refund
when you always asked for repair.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 16:30:34 IST
I never go for repaired machine,It is not fair that again and again you repeat for missing component
to hang up the issue.Please replace the product.

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 16:20:51 IST
We cannot do anything till you send the complete product back.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 16:17:11 IST
I had sent your complete product .
No any component with me.
Please send a new machine or start

refund process.

Many thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 15:12:25 IST
we have not received the complete product and we will cannot repair till you send the balance components.
We cannot refund for products broken and damaged by you, you has asked us to help you repair so we
are ready to do it at cost which will be payable by you. No one gives refund for broken and incomplete
product.

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 15:04:48 IST
refund process.

Many thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 14:59:15 IST
we have not received the complete product as told by you pl send the balance components.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 14:54:00 IST
I have already told/wrote you that I had sent your machine.
No any component balance with me.

Many
thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 14:33:42 IST
pl. send balance component for repair asap and provide shipping details.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 09:56:13 IST
On 15 oct :- Received Defective Machine
16 oct :- I have asked your postal address to send return
defective machine
17 oct :- you said to open chain of the cloth and check actually what is the
problem?Try to remove the cloth self, cloth to be changable time to time due to dirty so no worry for
cloth,to avoide freight,you forced to close the dispute on e bay,you are with me, D'nt worry.
18 oct
:-my request for ur address
19 oct :-my request for ur address
20 oct :-my request for ur address

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 22:14:14 IST
refund cannot be given for broken and incomplete product. the only solution for this is repair which
you had requested from the beginning for which we have always agreed to support you.

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 22:06:21 IST
no any cloth and other component with me,Kindly start refund process,Now I am not interested to take
repaired machine,

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 22:00:14 IST
In the telephonic conversation which we have on record u have clearly stated that the cloth &other
components are left out with u & it will be shipped immediately. In the 1st message sent,u have
admitted that the machine was working the 1st day. No person would leave the machine on without putting
his leg in it, it is very obvious that the machine has got damaged due to this,which is already
admitted by u in the 1st message. We will intimate you with the repair cost after u send cloth&component

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 21:46:28 IST
I had sent your product , no any cloth and other component with me, it is true that there is no any
mishandling & breakage by me, Its a simple blame to made on buyer, why any buyer mishandle his machine
first day, There is problem found in first day,immediatly I reported to you over phone and mail also
to you and eBay,

So please do needful in this regard.

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 21:31:56 IST
We request u to send the entire product for repair Kindly send the cloth&other components damaged.We
always been responding to u in positive manner.Till date u always said that u wanted a repair(mentioned
in ur message below)for the product as its been damaged by u¬ refund.In the first message of
dispute u said that u kept the machine on without putting ur leg in due to which the machine has got
damaged.Warranty is against manufacturing defect¬ against mishandling&breakage by buyers

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 20:50:12 IST
Today you got the product, as per telephonic discussion you could not repair that defective machine
and now your attitude is also negative, so I request you to refund money.
Very thanks and regards

eazyshoppe 22-Oct-2009 at 16:31:29 IST
Let me get the product and get it working.

mkrohini 22-Oct-2009 at 09:30:59 IST
Kindly despatch my FOOT MASSASER.before receiving or after receiving as you wish.please check status
'GATI COURIER'
DOCKET NUMBER 457403317
http://www.gati.com/

eazyshoppe 22-Oct-2009 at 00:03:09 IST
As the issue is being resolved you can go ahead and close the dispute

mkrohini 21-Oct-2009 at 06:18:21 IST
I HAVE BEEN SENT THAT DEFECTIVE FOOT MASSASER YESTERDAY THROUGH 'GATI COURIER'
DOCKET NUMBER 457403317
DATED 20.10.09,

MITHILESH PANDEY

eazyshoppe 20-Oct-2009 at 22:47:30 IST
Kindly give the AWB no through which the item has been sent

mkrohini 19-Oct-2009 at 17:11:55 IST

Machine performance:-Defective working
Today I talked at 5 pm with Mr.Amar Mudliar of
Ezee shopee and he is ready to give me his postal address to send back the machine for service/replacement.But
he request to close dispute on E bay.
Should I do ?
Now i received his Postal address SMS.Tomorrow
I will send through courier.Due to cloth stuck in machine lower shaft one of machine part also in
problem.Its working get damaged.
Thanks for your response.

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 19-Oct-2009 at 15:06:34 IST
pl. sent the machine back thanks

mkrohini 19-Oct-2009 at 08:37:50 IST
Item Significantly Not As Described: NEW FOOT CALF MASSAGER ANKLE LEG MESSAGE MACHINE (#310169652427)
Payment Method: Credit Card
Payment Date: 04-Oct-2009
Additional Details: Machine performance: - Defective working
First day on 15.10.09 Machine gives poor performance, now
it is in off position,Its cloth Stuck in machine and machine working get damaged,I had got totally
confused that What I do in this position?
Fortunately that time my feet were out side the machine
otherwise anything could be happened; It could dangerous for me and my family. Now please send me
this machine after assuring that this kind of problem repeated again.

Message 21 of 80
latest reply

mkrohini
Community Member

mkrohini 31-Oct-2009 at 18:41:59 IST
Never you reported this type of problem,
only You want to waste time and linger the issue.
This
could not happend.
Your intension is bad.
You manupulate all this exercise what you do.
This is not fair.

eazyshoppe 30-Oct-2009 at 15:25:59 IST
We send the Massager in a 7ply cardboard box. When we received your parcel the cardboard used for
outer protection was very thin. The inner polythene was missing. The thermocol used inside was not
the one which we had sent & was broken completely. All the thermocol particles had gone inside the
machine. The adapter & Power cable were put inside the machine. The pressure plate of the machine was
broken. The silicon cloth of the Machine is missing. pl look into this and update us.
thanks

mkrohini 30-Oct-2009 at 09:35:34 IST
There is no any component with me.

There is no use of machine components or
replaceable cloth
(as per your previous statement),
At the time of receiving this machine from Gati courier,
Is it
packing open?
Please give me detail if there is any problem at the time of delivery.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 20:44:44 IST
I really think what you are saying is right for your self this is exactly what your intentions are
and what you have done. We are still telling you send us the cloth and the balance component we will
repair it and send it as we had agreed earlier. We are standing by our words in the whole dispute, u
are the one who has always been defaulting on your own words. We fail to understand what use is the
cloth& components. looks like u have a 2nd machine where u have used all this components.

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 20:04:30 IST
Please explain why a consumer: - open
Machine, break it and send you an incomplete product for
replace.
Is consumer mad?
There is no any manipulation by me. You make fake blame to avoid the issue
, you have best practice to linger the issue. I had been sent you the complete product with all
components in original packing.
No any carelessness made by me.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 18:55:14 IST
This issue is being manipulated by you from the beginning First u tell us cloth is stuck, then u open
it, break it and send us an incomplete product for repair. and now you want us to pay for your
carelessness which cannot happen. You will have to send us the complete product with all components
in original packaging to take any action in your case.
Thanks

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 17:21:56 IST
There is no any issue of brokerage or balance component.
Its a matter only linger the issue, how you
tried for your bad intension.

eazyshoppe 29-Oct-2009 at 14:46:39 IST
First of all you said that the cloth is stuck inside the machine in the dispute we asked you to send
the machine back. Secondly when we received the incomplete product in broken condition we called you
to find out where are the balance components and that how the machine is broken you said that you
forgot to send it and for the first time you admitted that you have broken the machine. This issue
in hung up by you so pl. send back the full product.
Thanks

mkrohini 29-Oct-2009 at 09:11:05 IST
There is no any component with me,Why you try to hang up the issue.

Please resolve

Thanking
You

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 21:34:45 IST
Have you sent the balance component for the product to be repaired.
Thanks

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 17:01:54 IST
Pl. send us balance component of the product. pl. check your communication from the beginning where
you have asked for repair. This is not right on your part to keep the component and ask for refund
when you always asked for repair.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 16:30:34 IST
I never go for repaired machine,It is not fair that again and again you repeat for missing component
to hang up the issue.Please replace the product.

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 16:20:51 IST
We cannot do anything till you send the complete product back.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 16:17:11 IST

refund process.

Many thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 15:12:25 IST
we have not received the complete product and we will cannot repair till you send the balance components.
We cannot refund for products broken and damaged by you, you has asked us to help you repair so we
are ready to do it at cost which will be payable by you. No one gives refund for broken and incomplete
product.

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 15:04:48 IST
refund process.

Many thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 14:59:15 IST
we have not received the complete product as told by you pl send the balance components.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 14:54:00 IST
I have already told/wrote you that I had sent your machine.
No any component balance with me.

Many
thanks and regards

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 28-Oct-2009 at 14:33:42 IST
pl. send balance component for repair asap and provide shipping details.
thanks

mkrohini 28-Oct-2009 at 09:56:13 IST
On 15 oct :- Received Defective Machine
16 oct :- I have asked your postal address to send return
defective machine
17 oct :- you said to open chain of the cloth and check actually what is the
problem?Try to remove the cloth self, cloth to be changable time to time due to dirty so no worry for
cloth,to avoide freight,you forced to close the dispute on e bay,you are with me, D'nt worry.
18 oct
:-my request for ur address
19 oct :-my request for ur address
20 oct :-my request for ur address

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 22:14:14 IST
refund cannot be given for broken and incomplete product. the only solution for this is repair which
you had requested from the beginning for which we have always agreed to support you.

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 22:06:21 IST
no any cloth and other component with me,Kindly start refund process,Now I am not interested to take
repaired machine,

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 22:00:14 IST
In the telephonic conversation which we have on record u have clearly stated that the cloth &other
components are left out with u & it will be shipped immediately. In the 1st message sent,u have
admitted that the machine was working the 1st day. No person would leave the machine on without putting
his leg in it, it is very obvious that the machine has got damaged due to this,which is already
admitted by u in the 1st message. We will intimate you with the repair cost after u send cloth&component

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 21:46:28 IST
I had sent your product , no any cloth and other component with me, it is true that there is no any
mishandling & breakage by me, Its a simple blame to made on buyer, why any buyer mishandle his machine
first day, There is problem found in first day,immediatly I reported to you over phone and mail also
to you and eBay,

So please do needful in this regard.

eazyshoppe 27-Oct-2009 at 21:31:56 IST
We request u to send the entire product for repair Kindly send the cloth&other components damaged.We
always been responding to u in positive manner.Till date u always said that u wanted a repair(mentioned
in ur message below)for the product as its been damaged by u¬ refund.In the first message of
dispute u said that u kept the machine on without putting ur leg in due to which the machine has got
damaged.Warranty is against manufacturing defect¬ against mishandling&breakage by buyers

mkrohini 27-Oct-2009 at 20:50:12 IST
Today you got the product, as per telephonic discussion you could not repair that defective machine
and now your attitude is also negative, so I request you to refund money.
Very thanks and regards

eazyshoppe 22-Oct-2009 at 16:31:29 IST
Let me get the product and get it working.

mkrohini 22-Oct-2009 at 09:30:59 IST
Kindly despatch my FOOT MASSASER.before receiving or after receiving as you wish.please check status
'GATI COURIER'
DOCKET NUMBER 457403317
http://www.gati.com/

eazyshoppe 22-Oct-2009 at 00:03:09 IST
As the issue is being resolved you can go ahead and close the dispute

mkrohini 21-Oct-2009 at 06:18:21 IST
I HAVE BEEN SENT THAT DEFECTIVE FOOT MASSASER YESTERDAY THROUGH 'GATI COURIER'
DOCKET NUMBER 457403317
DATED 20.10.09,

MITHILESH PANDEY

eazyshoppe 20-Oct-2009 at 22:47:30 IST
Kindly give the AWB no through which the item has been sent

mkrohini 19-Oct-2009 at 17:11:55 IST

Machine performance:-Defective working
Today I talked at 5 pm with Mr.Amar Mudliar of
Ezee shopee and he is ready to give me his postal address to send back the machine for service/replacement.But
he request to close dispute on E bay.
Should I do ?
Now i received his Postal address SMS.Tomorrow
I will send through courier.Due to cloth stuck in machine lower shaft one of machine part also in
problem.Its working get damaged.
Thanks for your response.

Mithilesh Pandey

eazyshoppe 19-Oct-2009 at 15:06:34 IST
pl. sent the machine back thanks

mkrohini 19-Oct-2009 at 08:37:50 IST
Item Significantly Not As Described: NEW FOOT CALF MASSAGER ANKLE LEG MESSAGE MACHINE (#310169652427)
Payment Method: Credit Card
Payment Date: 04-Oct-2009
Additional Details: Machine performance: - Defective working
First day on 15.10.09 Machine gives poor performance, now
it is in off position,Its cloth Stuck in machine and machine working get damaged,I had got totally
confused that What I do in this position?
Fortunately that time my feet were out side the machine
otherwise anything could be happened; It could dangerous for me and my family. Now please send me
this machine after assuring that this kind of problem repeated again.

Message 22 of 80
latest reply

anwesh_21sinha
Community Member
Hi.. I have been provided with a wrong Docket number 830329845 by the seller 'axessori' (comacc@sify.com) for Gati Couriers. Customer care at GATI says this is ivalid Docket number.
I can't see any contact number to contact ebay customer care for this issue. Please help if someone have any ideas.

Thanks,
Anwesh
Message 23 of 80
latest reply

mrzbaig1
Community Member
i got an invoice from the seller in which he have mentioned the shipping charges now how should i pay it
Message 24 of 80
latest reply

pramod288
Community Member
What to do, when i won a bid but i do not want to take the product?
I have not yet paid the seller.

please help.
Message 25 of 80
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
pramod288

tats just lovely! dont worry - its like video games! click the buy button as much as u want - no probs - seller will suffer nicely! Yes u will be suspended too! But why worry ? coz u r irresponsible idiot aren't u? SO make merry and click buy buy buy BUTTON - if u want then pay if u want or just dont!
Then 1 day wil come where u really want to buy something(tats the day u mature and grow up, hopefully) ..but poor u !! alas!! ebay error message will show up - U R SUSPENDED and PROHIBITED FROM BUYING!
Message 26 of 80
latest reply

pchaitu74
Community Member
can i have the toll free number
Message 27 of 80
latest reply

dhaiwattrivedi
Community Member
I have purchased a Canon Cemara from ebay & already have made the payment thru Credit Card on 18th December 2010 today is 23rd December 2010 still i have not received the Product. You have provided me the shipping details i.e. Courier name: TNT, Airway bill details: 118339477. I checked the status of this Reference no. the shipment is in My name i.e. Dhaiwat Trivedi but the address provided to them by you is totally diffrent, i m staying in Santacruz (East) which is also there in the payment receipt provided by you & the address provided to TNT courier by you is of Navi Mumbai. Currently checking the status of shipment they are saying that the shipment is delivered at Navi Mumbai. Please halp in the matter.
Message 28 of 80
latest reply

sathishtamil
Community Member
sir i can't buy a watch for my acciunt problem my account state bank of hyderabad there is no option and ask user name passwaor i have no such a description please call me 9751777333 my ID is sathishtamil
Message 29 of 80
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
call ebay on 18002093229 for it.
Message 30 of 80
latest reply