cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of eBay FVF fees from “My PaisaPay Account” of the Member

Please share your questions/comments/feedback with us here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Settlement of eBay FVF fees from “My PaisaPay Account” of the Member

You can read this announcement here.

Team eBay India. 

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Hi

Can i pay Advance FVF before 15th of every month ?

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

1) How will TDS be handled under the new system?

2) Why can't balance be paid through credit card?

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

it's good if you settelment FVF at time of payment of item sell ie at time of paisa pay amount refung & for listing fee you charge after generate invoice

if item sell and paisa pay seller amount is 100 and FVF is 7 for item then you less more from 7 and pay only 93 so it's avoide to more accounting and process

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

Its kind of a useless feature.

For example-

If earlier I had Rs 10,000 due as invoice I used to pay via cheque.

Now fvf is deducted from Paisapay but other charges such as listing fee etc still have to be paid. So I would still require to send a cheque.

When other charges would still have to be paid I dont understand how it is beneficial to the seller.

It is beneficial to ebay as they would get their payment early.

Also how would tds be handled in this case?

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

i hope we will get the break up of the charges, you will deduct. as normally its hard to find the break up of charges you deduct.

please revert to my post, so that i should know if am wrong.

thanks

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

If Ebay is implementing settlement of FVF from "My Paisapay Account", it should also consider settlement of listing fees, shop fees etc. also through 'My Paisapay Account". It would be very helpful to sellers and they will not have to check their dues of listing fees, shop fees  etc, they will be devoid of making payment by cheques/drafts/netbanking.

Rgds,

Adnan

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Thank you team ebay.. the proposal for deducting FVF fees direct from my paisapay account is really good.. but i have a query .. if there is a refund given to the buyer how will it be shown on account.. how will you credit the FVF to the sellers account.Please reply me on samarthjpatel@gmail.com..waiting for earliest reply.

Regards

Samarth patel

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

As i have gone through other sellers reports.. i too feel that its really hard for a seller to maintain proper accounts with the new structure.Well as per the older one which is currently in process we can get a proper breakup of all the details of the sale as well the FVF and other listing charges as well the taxation structure.. where as when this is going with paisapay its really gonna be hectic work for the seller to account.. This structure may be ok  with the sellers registered paisay pay in personal name.. where as we have put on company name and holdings are on current account.. we neeed a proper and well designed structure to get the invoice from ebay regarding the months sale and its charges.

Regards

samarth patel

Message 10 of 34
latest reply