Ebay India faking me on Diwali Gift...

I Purchased on Ebay India DENON DP-200 USB TURNTABLE, Paisapay ID 34778384500 on 10/10/13 for INR 22140

It was associated with a Gift (  "Philips GC1960 Iron") Diwali Gift, which i Claimed for in november 2013, in time.

All of a sudden i got an email from incswebhelp@ebay.com from Some Sidharth Paul, claiming my address is wrong and not servicable by Blue dart. Ebay started faking here, wheras i live on this address for last 10 years, Bluedart is my next door and i get so many shipments from ebay itself thru blue dart on this address.

I replied them about the facts, and they never contacted back.

after every interval of two days i kept calling their support where they say soon we will dispatch the gift. talked to rahul, Guatami, Ramzan and Ateek in length....here finally their Team Leader... Rahul Yadav comest into action and keep me calling that soon it will be dispatched and we will mail you the AWB number....This Rahul Yadav seems to be a notorous guy who is befooling the buyers at ebay.

anyways on 21st Dec(Saturday) he claimed, sir i will personally call you while the gift is Dispatched at our end...

Here came the Surprize...Customer support guy on monday/23rd Dec told me , sir it is dilivered it at your address and the Bloe Dart AWB is 69010235066.....This simply pulled the rug below my feet.........and the most surprizing thing is..this AWB No is also FAKE, not showing any tracking on Bluedart Website....

So Dear ebay buyrs, my purpose of posting this ghastly experience here is, I guess this is the strategic move by ebay India and they have duped buyrs for billions of rupees. if some of you have also undergone this experience and Ebay india is fleecing millions of users like this for billions of Rupees, please Join the hands with me, Very soon i m going to file a suit in High court here and the Honorable court will be asking ebay india to produce all their documents regarding this fraud here...

User dkgup09

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay India faking me on Diwali Gift...

I am planning to knock doors of consumer forum. if some of us get together we can make thi speople cry.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply