cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of eBay FVF fees from “My PaisaPay Account” of the Member

Please share your questions/comments/feedback with us here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Good proposal and can be implemented. However the deductions shall be done once in a month  with breakup of the fees deducted for the various transactions.

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

ebay.in is tightning screws on  seller.  What is next in store?

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

Hello,

This is indeed a good idea to make the payment system more transparent and fast, however there are some flaws in it, :-

1. If you are deducting FVF from paisapay account then why are you not deducting other ebay charges/fees etc altogether, why some things are left behind to hopple on the head of domestic sellers?

2. If you are going to deduct the amount directly from paisa pay then why are you creating invoice? Cant you make it as direct as paisapay's own fees?? just like that you can deduct the fees/charges directly on each payment!!!!

Rest is fine.

Thanks!

Chetan

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

Good Initiative.. 🙂

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

Why don't you deduct the fees (including listing, FVF etc) immediately at the time of payment of the goods. Some transactions are pickup and pay, those can be invoiced and collected as per your notice, but why only FVF, why not other charges get collect the same way. If your idea is to make the process automatic and without manual input fail to understand why only FVF and not the other charges which will involve manual input.

Message 15 of 34
latest reply

Why FVF will be debited from account within 7 days of invoie generation, why it should not be 7 days before due date

It is unfair to give only 7 days for FVF after invoice, seller have no benefit in it, its purely ebay benefit

Message 16 of 34
latest reply

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce an open house discussion on these changes.

Date: 19th December 2013, Thursday
Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

To participate, please click on the ‘reply’ button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you there!

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 17 of 34
latest reply

Since eBay has decided to take FVF from My PaisaPay why cant it do the way it is taking PP fees and add a column the way it has added PP Fees and Power Ship Fees So that it is simple for us to keep a track and unpaid items can be taken care by eBay itself.

Message 18 of 34
latest reply

good idea , it will avoid suspension of account due to somewhat reason and even the seller will be free of paying due to the ebay.

but i think the power seller and and high rated seller should be reliefed from this ..as they are the pillar of ebay.

Message 19 of 34
latest reply

good idea

it will avoid suspension of account due to somewhat reason and even the seller will be free of paying due to the ebay.

but i think the power seller and and high rated seller should be reliefed from this ..as they are the pillar of ebay.

Message 20 of 34
latest reply