cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of eBay FVF fees from “My PaisaPay Account” of the Member

Please share your questions/comments/feedback with us here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

This should be  hectic for a seller......

Looks EBAY increase its tedious accounting.

Seller is going to pay again manually.There is no less work for seller.

It increase work as double in maintaining accounts for ebay , seller have to check ebay invoice also the paisa pay remitance for ebay FVF .

Shop rent,insertion fee,upgrade fee etc in one invoice.

FVF deduction in another one!!!

One invoice ,payment in two splits?

its really hard for a seller to maintain proper accounts with the new structure.

If EBAY is able to collect it's fees in Paisa pay, Can it collect Paisa pay fees in EBAY invoice?

One invoice ,Single payment, easy for analyse, smart accounting.

Regards,

Geetha sridhar

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

aumageny
Community Member

hello

if i sale any item and then trangection was cancel but invoice are nott credit how??

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

There are quite a few problems as it is!

1.In all other ecommerce platforms-sellers a/c is not debited FVF fees even if the transaction does not go thro.

As such we are checking after 4 days -send un paid notice to Buyers who did not complete the transaction & again after 4 days close the tickets to get FVF refund.

So far it is automatic even though seller has to work on it instead spending time on how to improve sales !

2. Next Order confirmed with a paisapay ID but buyer cancel or Seller Refunded /system auto refunds,Courier returned undelivered /Paisapay Review refunded orders -etc

Now we have to make a list & send mail to customerservice & jump few hoops & get refund with in 1-2 weeks if you are lucky.

All other platforms deduct one time -all fees at the time of payout to us.

Only if we make a refund /delivery failure -they debit /credit  the seller fees paid to them in the next remittance.

if we dont have dual/3 tier system in ebay-No harm in paying all fees in one go.

But we have listing fees (no body else charges)

FVF fees debited even if the transaction fails & the associated circus to get refund.

The invoice itself takes a few days to show all the charges.

How can we check all items and tally with what we shipped /un shipped and make a list for FVF fees Refund credits-with paispay iD,Product ID ,FVF fees debited already etc etc with in a week ?

If the process is simpler ,paying  all fees at once deducted from each transaction is the best.

(paisapay fee+ Powership courier fee+ FVF fee =only if the transaction +delivery is successful!!)

Personally  I prefer paying by Credit card as it generates Payback points! (even though for accounting it is not the right choice)

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Dear Ebay
In short -instead of monthly FVF fees invoice adjusted in paisapay remittance-KINDLY work on All fees debited from each transaction.(not a combined 1 month FVF fees)
Easy to check.
Message 34 of 34
latest reply