Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fancy Ebay Gauarantee

Dear Ebay Team India, I am going through a terrible experience - Ordered thru on 27th November'13 with credit card payment Seller sends a message that delivery on way thru bluedart (a tracking number also given) After 3 days i get a message that refu...

Claim rejected

I have purchased 4 clocks from ebay on 20-Nov-2013 and paid via paisa pay. Item ids are 1) 1511640957792) 1511510640133) 1511503175394) 151150317509 Payment was done vis Paisa Pay ID: 35040922051. Seller informed that the order is shipped via BlueDar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Short delivery of Product by seller

I purchased 2 "Motion Sensor Lamp Holders". On opening the packet I noted that there is only 1 lamp holder. Seller says he had dispatched 2 and must have been stolen by courier company. Even it is stolen by Courier company, the company company is par...

Item not recevied

I have placed order for Canon Camera 600D on Dec 5th 2013 and was informed that the product will be delivered by Dec 21st. However, I haven't received the product till date nor any update from the seller nor ebay for the complaints I have raised so f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay India faking me on Diwali Gift...

I Purchased on Ebay India DENON DP-200 USB TURNTABLE, Paisapay ID 34778384500 on 10/10/13 for INR 22140 It was associated with a Gift ( "Philips GC1960 Iron") Diwali Gift, which i Claimed for in november 2013, in time. All of a sudden i got an email ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I had purchased iBall Andi4.7g Cobalt (3G) with iBall Rocky Headphone with Mic"

I had purchased iBall Andi4.7g Cobalt (3G) with iBall Rocky Headphone with Mic" from Ebay. It is very sad to report that my order was cancelled as the seller didn't ship the item in time. My mistake that even after reading too many negative feedbacks...

Fake Duplicate Ray-Ban Sunglasses on eBay

All Ray-Ban sunglasses selling on eBay are fake except a few.I am an authorized Ray-Ban Dealer & not a seller on eBay.Orignal Ray-Ban Aviators start from Rs. 3890 No seller or Shopkeeper whereever in India can offer you more than a discount of 10-15 ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay let me down

I called up Ebay customer service today about my problem and they anwsered that the seller can make mistakes in providing fake shipping details.I wanted to speak with Ebay supervisior and he refused to come online. Is this the way tha Ebay is safegua...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Agent is typing" -- A misguidance

Have any of you has the same experience during online chats --- "Agent is typing" shows up the whole time, and actually mdoes not mean anything. It isguides the consumer who is eagerly waitinf for a response instead of doing something else. In other ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer service horrible: Paisapay verification

They said it will take 24 hrs to verify. On contacting them after 1 day, they said they will escalate it and it should be done within another 48-72 hrs. On getting frustrated, I asked them to cancel the order so that I can re-order it with cash_on_de...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful