PowerShip Updates: June 2016

Dear members,

We are happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please click 'reply' and post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: PowerShip Updates: June 2016

pval8688
Community Member

i want to know about the powership. iam   from vijayawada, andhra pradesh.

is there any powership facility from vijayawada.

i face many difficulties to post some areas when orderes come.

so i want to know about the powership.

Message 11 of 40
latest reply

We welcome these changes, hope ebay utilizes this increase in rates towards building more fair system between buyer and sellers,

One more suggesstion , kidnly create system where sellers can create request for reverse pickup through powership, and can offer buyer hassle free returns for 10 days, Without effecting seller standards, in this way we can gain more trust from buyer

Message 12 of 40
latest reply

There are some more crucial improvements to be done on ebay part which are being overlooked continously by ebay

---> IMPORTANT SUGGESTION 1. why after shippiing of couriers under powership, a standard practice isNOT ADOPTED FOR UPDATION OF DATA IN PORTAL FOR ITEMS SHIPPED IN A DAY.  Like from my place couriers are being picked up by FEDEX, BLUEDART, ARAMEX DOTZOT.  FEDEX picks up shipments throgh hand held GPS device with the boy and shows SHIPPED in a few hours on portal,  BLUE DART picks up from 15.00 to 18.00 hrs and shows shipped by 22.00 hrs at portal. In case of ARAMEX n DOTZOT  they pick up by evening in the same time schedule some times even before fedex n bluedart updates data next day showing picked up in morning hours like 6.00 am or so and AFTER PICKUP IT SHOWS AS IT IS "  READY TO SHIP " till NEXT DAY and some times NEXT TO NEXT DAY with same status of " READY TO SHIP" , UNTILL and unless you go to INDIVIDUAL ORDER, CLICK TO READY TO SHIP, AND RECLICK IT  ONLY THEN the order  IS SHOWN AS " SHIPPED" , BUT  the blunder is that it SHOWS  THE TIME AND DAY OF CLICK IN THE TRACK TABLE SHOWING THE ITEM PICKED UP WITH THIS TIME OF TWO DAYS LATER. THIS is big lacuna why COURIER PICKUP DATA OF ALL THE COMPANIES  is not updated UNIFORM BASIS, WHY ADVANTAGE TO THESE TWO COMPANIES. On queries to courier companies says Ebay updates data automatically  at their end. On otther side Ebay despite of timely shiped items even on same day points out that  these cases are of  late shipment by seller and issues notices to seller on specific cases of these two companies. PLEASE DO RECTIFY THIS AS IT IS AFFECTING PERFORMANCE OF SELLER AND EBAY IN COMPETITIVENESS WITH OTHER PORTALS . ASK ALL THE COMPANIES TO PICKUP SHIPMENTS WITH GPS DEVICES SO THAT TIME N DATE CAN BE CLEARED ON ALL PARTS.  PLEASE SORT OUT THIS  ISSUE AS TODAY ITSELF THE ORDER PICKED UP ON 30.06.16 BY ARAMEX I HAD JUST NOW CLICKED N SHOWING PICKED UP ON 02.07.16 AT 08.25 HRS. 

Message 13 of 40
latest reply

Dear Team,

what about the wrong charges due to the excess weight, every time you wrongly deduct our hard earned money through the powership fees. is that problem solve at your end. I was associated with Ebay since 2015 but now I have left from the panel becouse

of wronly deduct commision of Logistics.

sellercare@ebay.com wrote:

Dear members,

We are happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please click 'reply' and post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 14 of 40
latest reply

Hi,

While the price revision is not very high, no action has been taken to overcome the problem of courier partners charging excess weight. They are in any case already charging more (through submission of incorrect weights) and with this revision, it is only going to increase. Immediate action needs to be taken and sellers should be allowed to enter the weight at the time of despatch. The decision as to the weight shouldn't not be left in the hands of the logistics partner.

Secondly, the correction of excess weight never happens. We have registered 4 cases on ebay seller central and almost a month has passed, but we have not got refund for a single parcel. There was a system issue with blue dart parcels because of which we got overcharged. Till date no refund has been processed.

The success of powership not only depends on the preshipment process, but also on how effectively powership team manages issues reported by sellers.

We are working on other online portals and we get refund for any excess weight (if hardly there is any) within a week and without any followups. They also use the same shipment process as powership, but we are allowed to enter weight which helps in controlling and minimizing weight related issues.

We hope that a quick resolution is adopted for such issues.

Thanks

WTR

Message 15 of 40
latest reply

Dear Sir,

In Fedex,they are charging excess weight,for 100gram they charge for 1000gram.I already complained it,But you still not solved it.Please do me favourable,If this was solved means,everything is fine in powership.

Message 16 of 40
latest reply

Sir/madam,

Some time power ship courier, they did not pick up in proper time, can not get packing material because all time say last sold โ€œ0 โ€œ,

When product return back of COD product, that was totally damage some time ,

I am very up said about this.

Message 17 of 40
latest reply

We really welcome the SMIR.

However, our concern is that if seller and buyer mutually decide to cancel the transaction, then how can seller process the refund? I am a non-pwership seller.

Message 18 of 40
latest reply

Totally understand that you have increased the rates. Keep doing a great job.

The interface of powership is really nice

Message 19 of 40
latest reply

all the mentioned changes are good and acceptable. just one concern regarding discontinuation of fast ship discount. That was a good effort to appreciate sellers and provoke them to enhance their reputation .

PLease take relevant steps to improve on availability of ebay packaging material. we really strive everytime for getting them once thir stock is over with us. but it is indeed difficult to request for the same.

Message 20 of 40
latest reply