cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can any one from Ebay Please help us out?

Hi,

We have done virtually everything, contacting customer service, Chatting, contacting account manager, but no one has got back to us.

We are getting the following error message during listing:
Alert

At this time, you can't list any more items with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to many sellers.""

Please let us know what to do?

Regards
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

khokharanil2472gmailcom.2013
Community Member
can u ell me prize of lapop Sony Vaio SVE15115FXS 15.5 Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz 6GB 750GB Bcklit Keyb LED in dubai. pls....
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

khokharanil2472gmailcom.2013
Community Member
can u tell me prize of lapop Sony Vaio SVE15115FXS 15.5 Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz 6GB 750GB Bcklit Keyb LED in dubai. pls....
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

varietystore12
Community Member
Hi, u can send a mail to
in appeals.eBay.in
That u can nt list things n remove restrictions i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Dear varietystore12,

You can start listing by clicking 'Sell' tab that you can see on top right corner of eBay India page.

@krazydeals2010 : As informed by - varietystore12 - please share your issue with our trust and safety team on inappeals@ebay.com. It would be good if you attach print screen of an error message. WE will look ito the issue and revert. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hi Seema,

I have emailed inappeals@ebay.com like 10 times now. They just do not know or do not want to reply.

We are a Top rated seller and we are being treated like, crap since last 1 month.

It is very unfortunate, that something like this is happening to us.

I have contacted my Account Manager, Ebay CS, have emailed to inappeals, have dont everything possible, but nothing is happening.

Let me know Seema, what to do now?

Thank you

Regards
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Dear varietystore12 ,

I have done that and still nothing is happening.

Been more than a month now.

Regards
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

so krazydeals what finally happened because i am facing the same error myself
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I m a new seller.unable to list more items in coin n notes section.please help.i m getting msg like u have reached your limit and can't sell more coins n notes .
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Money will not be refund as the order are cancelled by ebay.. I req u to plzz refund my money back
Message 10 of 11
latest reply