PowerShip Updates: June 2016

Dear members,

We are happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please click 'reply' and post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: PowerShip Updates: June 2016

Me to facing same problem

Message 31 of 40
latest reply

Many of our Powership orders delayed by your courier partner 

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

Everybody knows that world over the fuel cost has decreased so how come only ebay India is impacted by the fuel cost increase. I cannot understand the need to increase the shipping charges under the pretext that fuel cost has increased, looks like somebody at ebay is completely misinformed or is misleading the ebay sellers with such false news.

This week Govt. decreased the price of Petrol and Diesel so where is the question of price rise please tell the sellers ?.

Message 33 of 40
latest reply

Why Powership charges being increased...

Ebay services are the best across E-commerce

having issue with Excess Weight, Ebay charges wrong weight everytime...

Claim, ebay should work on claim closely, as many buyers try to mis utilize the Gurantee..

Some times buyer give ratings to seller because of courier delay and products bought from other seller too

Message 34 of 40
latest reply

how to cancel powership?

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

It is not the courier thats charging you excess weight its some inefficient & incompetent people of our own eBay who had revised the weight of the item without any application of mind.

Message 36 of 40
latest reply

dear ebay

plz tell how i join this powership program ,

and ern benifits for your best logistics services ,

plz help me

thanks

gaurav

Message 37 of 40
latest reply

Hello eBay Team,

This site is really amazing and simple to sell compare to other ecommerce sites in India though it has some disadvantages for selelrs like me. I want to give one suggestion if eBay implements this, eBay might be biggest hit for small scale turover sellers like me. The major problem with eBay is the powershipment service available only for some sellers but not all eBay selelrs but this is like barrier to other sellers to send their products to customers on their own risk. So eBay should implement this for all eBay sellers to attract more sellers easily.

Problem:

Currently eBay is providing power shipment(shipping using eBay logistics service) service only for power sellers that menas sellers who sell 100 items or more per year but this is not make sense in this compition world because sellers like me who sell 50-60 items per year feeling very difficult to ship through other logistic companies and here the major problem is we can't trust anyone while shipping Mobiles/Tabs/electronic goods with private logistic companies and also shipping cost is tooo much compare to selling price.

Solution:

eBay should remove this condition to use power shipment service only for some sellers. Give flexibility to all eBay sellers to use eBay powershipment service so that it feels sellers safe delivery of their products to their customers with minimal shipping costs and eBay can also take Rs 1 or 2 extra for non-power sellers on their standard logistics charges. So it will gain for both sellers aas well as eBay to grow in the country to attract more sellers like me.

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

Dear Sir/Mam

I well register powership but not start my COD order so please requasted you please help me and strat my COD order my customer send me massgers dear sir please provied me COD opastion so agen more requested please strat my COD order and so please help me

Thanx Lot..

Krishnagajera

Message 39 of 40
latest reply

Dear Sir kindly inform when powership is going to be reinstated ? You people arent giving any answers. If you people cant start this then plz abolish powership related all the articles from ebay and plz close that department too.

Message 40 of 40
latest reply