Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel order

I am extremely sorry because I want to cancel my order . I forgot my order I'd and eras mail & massage Please cancel my order

Struggling for No Response from Ebay.

Claim Id: 2894880Paisapay Id: 45259853333I placed an Laser Burner one month ago but the fraud seller has cheated me. The laser is a toy laser, he wrote "burning laser" in title so I open a claim on Ebay CS but they told me to upload the images of "It...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can any one from Ebay Please help us out?

Hi, We have done virtually everything, contacting customer service, Chatting, contacting account manager, but no one has got back to us. We are getting the following error message during listing: Alert At this time, you can't list any more items with...

replace my order or return it

DEAR SIR I M PURCHASED MEN SOCKS FOR YOUR EBABY ONLINE BUT RODUTS IS VERY POOR AND DURTY SO I M CLAIMDE . CLAIM ID IS 2053135 BUT NO RESPONSE IS ISTILL DATE PLEASE HELP ME

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancellation of my claim

I am sandip .I purchased a Micromax battery q392 model.i paid for the battery,since eBay made a late delivery ,I had to cancel it and purchase locally.1st eBay customer care told me it can't be cancelled since it has already been shipped.so u have to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud ebay

I just want to say1 thing to people ,plz its my kind hearted reqst not to purchase any product from eBay site ,they are the big fraudster that i ever experienced ,big idiots . If u want not to go in loss plZ do not buy tq

Refund

Sir,maine 21st may ko 2 item add to card me dale Ur payment PAYTM se Kiya . Amount to cut gaya par item to order hua hi nahi.Maine EBay customer care par complaint ki to unhone Kaya ki paise aapke PAYTM wallet me wapas aa jayege .Par aa 24 May hai pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Sir,maine 21st may ko 2 item add to card me dale Ur payment PAYTM se Kiya . Amount to cut gaya par item to order hua hi nahi.Maine EBay customer care par complaint ki to unhone Kaya ki paise aapke PAYTM wallet me wapas aa jayege .Par aa 24 May hai pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Dear concern Greeting for the day i had ordered an i phone 6 -64 GB after watching the ad on ebay which shows brand new imported i phone .i immidiately ordered the phone . but after making the order the email i recieved said that the phone is not new...

change contact number

i placed an order for a rubiks cube. my references number is 45358168688 . I added a contact number to shipping address but when i checked late it was wrong.how can i change that contact number

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful