PowerShip Updates: June 2016

Dear members,

We are happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please click 'reply' and post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

The increase in shipping cost can be understood, after some time, but, excess weight still remains the worst issue. Please invest some technology and manpower on that.

We are losing a lot on excess weight and also losing lots of time to claim it back.

Fast Ship should have been continued, to promote more sellers to ship faster. It anyways is not a money spinning thing and as you are increasing the shipping cost, that can be adjusted against.

Lastly, the worst thing is we are not able to order new packing material, which is definitely unacceptable.

Message 21 of 40
latest reply

Hi,

From last 2 months structural changes have been done by eBay.

1. Firstly, Changes in courier weights

2. Secondly, Weight Changes done category wise.

3. Thirdly, deactivating fast shipping

4. Forthly, increasing courier charges.

Now, i just want ot know what is happening here from last 2 months. Our cost is increasing atleast 5% minimum.

Excess weight issues not resolved by the powership tool upto the satisfaction. Its been months to get the excess weight and that too only 5-10% transactions  amount credited.

Monthly transaction of 300-500 entreries, but while applying even requested our packing material didn;t supplied from last 7 months.

How to work?

Also if you giving us right to contact ebay buyer for their concern, if just give worse effect to ebay and ours account. Because buyer will never understand our concern and we at times won't able to fulfill there demands and due to this conflict arise. This is hamper ebay and seller image. Even this will dampen image of eBay (maybe some seller give certain amount assurance to buyer or some never fulfil).

hence there should be a midiateor here to solve issues instead of one-o-one interactions between buyer and seller.

Hope you understand our concern and take these points into consideration.

Regards,

Message 22 of 40
latest reply

Hi,

From last 2 months structural changes have been done by eBay.

1. Firstly, Changes in courier weights

2. Secondly, Weight Changes done category wise.

3. Thirdly, deactivating fast shipping

4. Forthly, increasing courier charges.

Now, i just want ot know what is happening here from last 2 months. Our cost is increasing atleast 5% minimum.

Excess weight issues not resolved by the powership tool upto the satisfaction. Its been months to get the excess weight and that too only 5-10% transactions  amount credited.

Monthly transaction of 300-500 entreries, but while applying even requested our packing material didn;t supplied from last 7 months.

How to work?

Also if you giving us right to contact ebay buyer for their concern, if just give worse effect to ebay and ours account. Because buyer will never understand our concern and we at times won't able to fulfill there demands and due to this conflict arise. This is hamper ebay and seller image. Even this will dampen image of eBay (maybe some seller give certain amount assurance to buyer or some never fulfil).

hence there should be a midiateor here to solve issues instead of one-o-one interactions between buyer and seller.

Hope you understand our concern and take these points into consideration.

Regards,

tupperware_healthylife
Message 23 of 40
latest reply

Dear Sir,

In BLUEDART /fedex ,they are charging excess weight,for 500gram they charge for 1.5kg.I already complained it,But you still not solved it.Please do me favourable,If this was solved means,everything is fine in powership
Message 24 of 40
latest reply

Dear Team,

In BLUEDART /fedex ,they are charging excess weight,for 500gram they charge for 1.5kg.I already complained it,But you still not solved it.Please do me favourable,If this was solved means,everything is fine in powership
Message 25 of 40
latest reply

Dear Team,

Please remove or stop Platinum/ standard seller level system on eBay side because buyer's Want Some Free Gift / Recharge with Purchas if Refused, He Left Negative Unfair Rating.totally unfair with seller. Please start Platinum level for all seller's. On eBay.
Message 26 of 40
latest reply

I AM OK YOU CAN START.

BASKAR

SPORTSLINE

Message 27 of 40
latest reply

First of all we are thankful to eBay that we are given a chance to provide valuable feedback. We are also happy to see that eBay India is coming up with some good changes.

Personally we liked the "Seller Make It Right (SMIR)" because many times customers opens claim which can be solved easily by us to talking to the customer.

Regarding Powership Updates:

It's quite justified that with time span you have revised the pricing of the courier. But there are many problems related to powership.

1. Max. time wrong weight is updated and charges are deducted according to the wrong weight. Please find a solution for this or give us the place in portal where we can provide dimensions and weight of the packed item while marking the item as ready to be shipped.
  2. Please increase powership courier reach for surface mode.
  3. Please come up with some big size powership eBay Packets. Like 20"X16", 24"X20".

Thank you,

Message 28 of 40
latest reply

Hi Team,

We face many issue for excess weight charges specially from Blue dart.They charge 200gms products in 2Kg weight category.These kind of case are increasing and which may reult us to stop selling on ebay as they block our hard earned money and their is no respose from powership team for the same inspite of many remmindersr to them.

pls treat this as serious issue and concern from sellers.

regards

brandkart

Message 29 of 40
latest reply

immiin2015
Community Member

I am existed seller on eBay sold an item selling price of the product is 598 wieght of the item is 800grams but I have recieved 439 rs (shown in messages) when I asked powership department they said that 110 rs for shipping but in your website you charge 55rs. Please resolve the issue I have again 4 items for shipping if you do like this I will not suppose to do business on your website and I will switch to another E-commerce website they are providing good benefits and fast selling. 

Message 30 of 40
latest reply