PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

Re: PowerShip team not replying to mails

@Sameer, I like to have an idea about shipping charges, for below example

Weight 100gms, value Rs.600/-, what will be total shipping cost includes everything like taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
Message 71 of 101
latest reply

Everything is okay till now with Powership. I have only complain is about the Customer support. This is the worst customer support I have ever seen in my life. They are not professional. They do not know how to speak with the customer. They do not resolve queries. The main thing is they even do not pickup phone most of the time. There are 4 phones (including a mobile number). I get the phones engaged 50% times and 50% times they do not pickup phones. It rings and rings and rings. It's ridiculous! I sent an email 2 weeks back to inlogistics@ebay.com, bijnarayanan@ebay.com and other members and not received any response still.

I had pickup today which I marked Ready to ship yesterday night but got no message for pickup, today I called the mobile number after trying all the numbers for mostly 2 hours at 3.30 PM and asked if my pickup have been registered or not. They guy kept me on hold for 15 minutes and after that told me that my pickup is registered and Bluedart guys will come before 6 pm. When they didn't come, I called Bluedart guy at 6.15 pm and they told me I have no pickup registered! What kind of Customer support is this? It's not at all expected from a billion dollar company like ebay.

Also, why I am not getting Powership for Sports and Fitnes and Everything Else category?

Can anyone from ebay answer?
Message 72 of 101
latest reply

I completely agree with tccindia about customer support.

Also, can anyone let me know how and where can I check how much shipping cost they have charged for my item?
Message 73 of 101
latest reply

Can we sellers get together and make a personal representation of seller issues to the powership team in Mumbai, let a few selected sellers from 4 zones meet the powership team in Mumbai and present its main issues to ebay and talk with them and know their views also.

Interested sellers can contact their zone in-charge and give feedback of their issues.

Let there be a new beginning for things and let us meet the powership team in person and have a friendly discussion over a cup of coffee.

Is or will ebay be open to such meeting is to be seen.

How is the suggestion ???????

StopandShop
Message 74 of 101
latest reply

i am recently got an activation of power ship on 23 june 2013
after that 8 transactions are done
first i marked a item ready to ship on 25 june 2013
today is 9 July 2013 still no one was come to my place 4 pickup
Message 75 of 101
latest reply

I have 2 ebay accounts and both are activated with powership. At the initial stages, service was very prompt and Inlogistcs were very quick in replying and solving the issues. Nowadays they are very much lagging in replying mails and solving the issues. 

1. On June 2nd I have requested for packing materials, neither I received it nor I got a reply. I tried to contact through phone and got reply that it will be send on saturday and 2 saturdays are over now.

2. I have requested to change few powership orders to manual orders as they are shipped from outside the country. They have not done this yet and the items are already delivered. I didn't received the remmittance yet due to this lagging by inlogistics team. 

3. On my second account, sugar_chek, for last few days every sale is comming as normal orders, not powership orders. For this also I send several mails, result same. No reply, no action. 

By fedding up with this laziness, I kept CC to Mr. Sameer Yadav, Mr. Kutchiwada Hussan, Mr. Pedamkumar Mukul in follow Up mails. They are also not interested to reply. 

It is very difficult to get them on phone, but I was able to get them on phone few times. Then I got the reply that if it is mailed they will do that. But when? Fed Up ...

emax_biz & sugar_chek

Message 76 of 101
latest reply

I have 2 ebay accounts and both are activated with powership. At the initial stages, service was very prompt and Inlogistcs were very quick in replying and solving the issues. Nowadays they are very much lagging in replying mails and solving the issues. 

1. On July 2nd I have requested for packing materials, neither I received it nor I got a reply. I tried to contact through phone and got reply that it will be send on saturday and 2 saturdays are over now.

2. I have requested to change few powership orders to manual orders as they are shipped from outside the country. They have not done this yet and the items are already delivered. I didn't received the remmittance yet due to this lagging by inlogistics team. 

3. On my second account, sugar_chek, for last few days every sale is comming as normal orders, not powership orders. For this also I send several mails, result same. No reply, no action. 

By fedding up with this laziness, I kept CC to Mr. Sameer Yadav, Mr. Kutchiwada Hussan, Mr. Pedamkumar Mukul in follow Up mails. They are also not interested to reply. 

It is very difficult to get them on phone, but I was able to get them on phone few times. Then I got the reply that if it is mailed they will do that. But when? Fed Up ...

emax_biz & sugar_chek

Message 77 of 101
latest reply

i also face the same problem today (24-07-2013) customers has placed 4 orders , all the orders falls in normal shipment when i called the logisitc eam they told me some techinical issued has happened... i am waiting for the solution to be sloved

hope the best

Message 78 of 101
latest reply

We are facing multiple issues:

- Aramex/DTDC pickups nor happening

- When we send through our own LPs, then updating does not happen.

- After delivery, we send proof of delivery, updating does not happen.

- Remittance does not happen for the orders.

- Excess charging happens. Send mail no reply. Send detailed mails. No reply.

- Request account manager. Now even account manager does not reply.

- Bluedart collects - but does not connect for 3/4 days.

- Send mail, no use.

- No fastship discount becasue Bluedart/Aramex/DTDC not doing their job.

- Send emails to everyone - no reply from anywhere.

- Request change LP to FEDEX only. No reply.

- Request discontinuation of pwership service - no reply!!!

Whom to contact. Sellers in Mumbai, please plan a meeting in ebay HQ. If they don't allow entry please stand outside till someone comes out to meet you. We cannot travel to Mumbai and meet these people. So, maybe you can? For you own benefit and for us too? 

Don't know what options are left for us!!!

Message 79 of 101
latest reply

got this email from powership. as directed i shipped the packages

called powership daily for 2-3 days as status was not being updated to as shipped. i was told that it would be taken care of.

got an email from powership stating that they have not received any pick up confirmation from bluedart regarding the 5 concerned consginments. i replied to the mail with screenshot of the mail. did not get any reply.

and today i am seeing that refunds have been initiated to the buyers. And it has been done silently, i did not receive any email/ebay message that refund has been initiated.

what the hell.. 

Message 80 of 101
latest reply