cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay on 14th July

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay

Dear Community Members,

I am Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay for eBay India.

Under this role, my team is responsible for PaisaPay Operations which includes Payment processing (Seller Remittances, transaction processing, KYC, refunds) & eBay guarantee*. Recently, we have made enhancements to our eBay guarantee* processes by introducing return shipping.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 14th July 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestions on this thread.

I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on the 14th for an Open house discussion!

Regards,
Huzaffa Khokhar
Manager – PaisaPay
Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

thanks to paisa pay that i am not selling any item on ebay india
may be you not aware but we seller give new name to paisa pay BUYER CHERITY FUND AT RISK OF SELLER
1 buyer change mind and ask for refund they contact paisa pay and paisa pay inform to contact seller they can refund it and if seller give refund he get penalty from paisa pay and if dont give then get negative
2 after ship item buyer found that in other site item is selling at low cost and can use ebay G. and seller get penalty of shipping cost
3 after change fee paisa pay and sale fee is very high so item can be costly then other site
Message 31 of 83
latest reply

healthcare.in
Community Member
Huzaffa Khokhar Sir,
One my suggestion is pl give reply button with each mail which you sending in ebay message folder so we can reply that mail from same folder it save seller time to go again in email id & give reply if you give each mail reply option default then seller while reply the all the mail he can reply this mail immediately because all detail which he want is in my ebay page paisapay page available

Like if any refund raised by buyer example item not received in that case he reply from ebay message mail from same page he get information

Hard coopy scan copy he have another 4 to 5 days to send to you or send fax or other option

so it is vary help full for seller give reply default option all mail from come ebay & paispay team

Same suggestion yesterday i had given to appoorva pandhya also for message come from customer support claim dept

Give strict instruction to all Representative that after read the history of all mail particular

always tel come without read History of earlier case history asking us give reply other wise we will do this we will do that so again request give strict instruction while calling the seller first study the earlier correspondence check seller revert on particular case mail claim then call the seller for next step what they want what seller suggest

It is better any mail come from ebay in message folder must have default reply option in same message
Message 32 of 83
latest reply

healthcare.in
Community Member
Renaming all policy are ok we seller want this reply option default in all message in ebay folder all mail we can track each day without go & search different area

In claim section below

http://ebayguarantee.ebay.in/eBayguarantee/RaiseClaim.jsp

what decision given money refunded or not when going to refunded nothing is shown only showing case closed no history of case know seller after refund approved buyer asking us when i will get my money they not recd the mail or money what reply seller give

this also must be same as online dispute item not recd or item not described case so we can reply buyer also reply their after confirmation both your team close the case

seller any time go their & read the history of case

My both suggestion will helpful for seller as well as buyer

so many cases closed by your representative without any confirmation from seller & buyer
Message 33 of 83
latest reply

allindiaonline
Community Member
yes give reply option all ebay messages which coming in message from ebay paispay mail as well as other claim ebay resolution mail
Message 34 of 83
latest reply

allindiaonline
Community Member
in above image you given Delete & forward option so my suggestion is only with all ebay mail which seller have to reply you give default reply option so seller can reply from here no need to go email etc it save to much time as well save from mistake

seller reply from here & put a flag for next reply from cs team he will keep this till it not resolved
Message 35 of 83
latest reply

Hi,

I am writing here due to a recent experience with ebay customer service. A buyer raised a refund request for PaisaPay ID 29321939958 on the grounds that the item is not received. This item was dispatched through Speedpost. I sent ebay a screenshot from the India Post website showing the detailed tracking & the fact that it was delivered to the consignee. Instead I got another response from ebay asking for Proof Of Delivery on the letter head of the courier company (Message/Case ID - KMM52884636V49648L0KM). I have 2 points:

1. Has ebay paisapay team thought about how to deal differently with speedpost cases. There is no way anyone can get a POD from postal department & that too on a letter head.

2. Can the customer service staff be trained to read & comprehend emails better. In this case either the customer service rep has comprehension issues or there is a major knowledge gap.

Today I have emailed a copy of the Speedpost booking receipt provided by the post office.

Thanks
Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 36 of 83
latest reply

qsumit
Community Member
dear sir
the paisapay is extremely unfair for sellers.

In my case : my item 130544825613 was delivered to buyer on Wednseday 13th July. and he updated the same on same day.

paisa pay also reflects that buyer recieved the item.

as per paisa pay, remittance cycle is every Thursday and Monday.

But today on Thursday 14/July/2011, Paisa Pay says , it will remit on 18/july/2011.

The question is Why???
Isnt it unfair practice.?
Message 37 of 83
latest reply

sanjug1983
Community Member
Hello there,
I am writing here as a buyer and my experience as a buyer was not good. sir i have bought a mobile phone n82 the buyer did't posted recent photographs of such article and post only standard one, when i receive the item it has so many defects which i have already discussed with cust.care so my suggestion in this regard is

1. e bay should also provide serial no of the item listed along with ebay listing code.
2. e bay should not allowed to list a second hand product without its original pictures or recently taken pictures.
Message 38 of 83
latest reply

Hi Everyone,

Glad to be on the boards with you all. Looking forward to an interactive session.

Regards,
Huzaffa Khokhar.
eBay India
Message 39 of 83
latest reply

Dear rcm2in_123 ,

We understand that you were facing issues with the item purchased by you. As per the update received from my team, they have been able to resolve this with the seller and you and trust your concerns are now resolved.

In case of any account related Issues, you can contact our PaisaPay Customer Support through any of the following channels-

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Huzaffa
Message 40 of 83
latest reply