cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay on 14th July

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay

Dear Community Members,

I am Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay for eBay India.

Under this role, my team is responsible for PaisaPay Operations which includes Payment processing (Seller Remittances, transaction processing, KYC, refunds) & eBay guarantee*. Recently, we have made enhancements to our eBay guarantee* processes by introducing return shipping.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 14th July 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestions on this thread.

I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on the 14th for an Open house discussion!

Regards,
Huzaffa Khokhar
Manager – PaisaPay
Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Dear om_estore,

We assume that our sellers deal with best quality products. However, if there is any manufacturing defect and the product has warranty, then we advise the members to contact the service center.

eBay has set a minimum threshold of Seller performance expected to be delivered by our Sellers. The minimum performance standard requires sellers to have a low amount of 1 or 2 stars on the detailed seller ratings (DSR) score.

Accounts will get affected only when sellers may not be able to meet the threshold set which is dependent on the items listed and the service provided.

Regards
Huzaffa
Message 81 of 83
latest reply

Hi Devesh,

We will have a look at browser compatibility for latest browsers. Most of the widely popular used ones are supported like IE 7 and 8

Regards
Huzaffa
Message 82 of 83
latest reply

Dear sushilquickserve,

We would have someone from our team reach out to you.

Regards
Huzaffa
Message 83 of 83
latest reply