Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open House Chat with Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay on 14th July

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Message from Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay Dear Community Members, I am Huzaffa Khokhar, Manag...

INVOICE/BILL

THE SELLERS ARE NOT SENDING ANY INVOICE OR BILL WITH THE ITEM SUPPLIED BY THEM in the packet,WHICH SHOULD CONTAIN ALL INFORMATION GIVEN ON THE Ebay selling items. This is the only documentary evidence what they have effected sale to a buyer. Will you...

List of purchase

Dear eBay, Its a pleasure to send you a feedback,,must say your service in freight & payment intimation is excellnt,,,I shall be highly grateful, if you can send A Study Report of ALL THE PURCHASE MADE BY ME TILL DATE .. your early feedback shall be ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best in service and worst if gift schemes.

On 29th June 2011 Ebay introduced monsoon offer and and when I was buying on 1st July 2011 it was gone and i thought to postpone thinking offer might come again and after few days i Purchased my ipod touch and yesterday 7th July 2011 the monsoon offe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not responding

Hi, I purchased a WD my passport Hard Disk. I did not get proper bill for that. On contacting seller is not responding and I am not getting any help from ebay.

Wrong Contact Information Given By Buyer

Buyer 1234bhanu has given a wrong address and phone number.I shipped the item he purchased on his given address,but the courier says that there is no such person staying in the address given.Plus he didn't give a valid phone number so the shipment go...

ways to stop buyers make negative feedback without contacting even once...

Hello, As as seller we think many buyer specially new buyers on ebay as soon as they receive the goods they go on ebay confirming the receipt of goods (as ebay keep on emailing them to confirm receipt). Immediately on confirming Ebay in return send a...