cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay on 14th July

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay

Dear Community Members,

I am Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay for eBay India.

Under this role, my team is responsible for PaisaPay Operations which includes Payment processing (Seller Remittances, transaction processing, KYC, refunds) & eBay guarantee*. Recently, we have made enhancements to our eBay guarantee* processes by introducing return shipping.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 14th July 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestions on this thread.

I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on the 14th for an Open house discussion!

Regards,
Huzaffa Khokhar
Manager – PaisaPay
Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

rcm2in_123
Community Member
I bought a black berry playbook but it is not working as per the description mentioned by the seller, and also not connecting wi fi, manual removed from box by seller. e bay supporing seller, and say you need to go sevice center it is wrong and unlawfull in my knowlege. i need to my money back. and retern to item to seller.
Message 21 of 83
latest reply

dealer1703
Community Member
SMS should contain item description also.

this would assist sellers and would need to log in all the time.
Message 22 of 83
latest reply

daomai.dang-2009
Community Member
the electronic good sent by sellers with dtdc service are being tampered. The sellers should use other services for goods like pendrives and cellphones
Message 23 of 83
latest reply

Example: If there is any manufacturing defect in item we sell & we ask buyer to send it back through ebay AFL courier pickup

01. Will ebay open a guarantee claim against seller ?
02. If yes than will it effect our account ?
Message 24 of 83
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
DEAR SIR

AS PER EBAY RULES AND REGUALTION IF I AM SAYING THAT I WOULD NOT SHIP TO AN AREA AND BUYER PURCHASE THE ITEM AND IN RETURN GAVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR DELIVERY THEN THE FEEDBACK SHOULD BE REMOVED

IN MY CASE ITEM NUMBER 250832510978

I HAVE CLEARLY SPECIFIED IN DESCRIPTION I OWULD ONLY SHIP THROUGH BLUEDART FIRSTFLIGHT AND PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASE CHECK THE PINCODE BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER

WHILE BUYER HAS ONLY DELIVERY THROUGH DTDC

SO IS IT MY FAULT WHEN REFUND HAS BEEN MADE BUYER LEFT A NEUTRAL

DEAR SIR KINDLY REMOVE THE SAME AND IF NOT I CAN THINK AS A RAKHI GIFT FROM EBAY

THANKS
Message 25 of 83
latest reply

I want to know that if a seller ships an item.The buyer receives the item but does not confirm receipt,will the seller not get his money from paisapay?
Message 26 of 83
latest reply

Hi,
You will start getting after 21 days.
For international shipping, it is after 28 days.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 27 of 83
latest reply

We understand that a seller receives the FVF & PaisaPay credit when the refund has been issued by the seller or initiated by the buyer while filing item not received case but the same is not seems to be happening when a buyer gets the ordered item and then return it to seller while filing a Guarantee Claim.

In previous such cases we have received only PaisaPay credit and not the FVF credit.

Earlier it doesn't used to matter much when the FVF was 1% but now when it is upto 5% in some cases so the seller is loosing on courier charge as well as 5% fee for no fault.

Will now eBay provide the FVF credit for Guarantee Claims?

Also, if a buyer asks for free return shipping to eBay then will eBay advise him to file Guarantee Claim before return shipping or not?

---------

Our one of earlier post in this thread got deleted where we sought revision of an unfair feedback by the buyer "dwarakanath4". We hope that eBay would provide the answer to above post...........

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 28 of 83
latest reply

dealer1703
Community Member
Hi,

Can the owner of a user id be changed?

I am planning to travel for few months, in the meanwhile I want my teammate to be the owner and run my Ebay Account.

How can this be achieved?

He will enter his Name, address and bank details in Ebay Personal Information and PaisaPay.

What documents would be required in this case?

Ashish
Message 29 of 83
latest reply

cool_deals30
Community Member
Hi Huzaffa,

Thanks for coming on the boards, I had couple of question.

1) Why is ebay not allowing its sellers to promote banners in their listings like monsoon offer. I remember initially it was there now no more. We see massive sales when the banner is present, now without banner it hardly does matter as many dont see the monsoon offer in progress.

2) Also on community boards every 2nd post is of gifts not received. What is ebay doing towards it. Is the supply chain of your so weak that it takes 45 days to deliver a gift then might as well scrap that process. Dont see a lot of happy customers on boards because of it.

Appreciate your response.

thanks,
Cool_Deals30
Message 30 of 83
latest reply