cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay on 14th July

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay

Dear Community Members,

I am Huzaffa Khokhar, Manager - PaisaPay for eBay India.

Under this role, my team is responsible for PaisaPay Operations which includes Payment processing (Seller Remittances, transaction processing, KYC, refunds) & eBay guarantee*. Recently, we have made enhancements to our eBay guarantee* processes by introducing return shipping.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 14th July 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestions on this thread.

I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on the 14th for an Open house discussion!

Regards,
Huzaffa Khokhar
Manager – PaisaPay
Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

Offering return shipping is indeed a great step and Ebay should be congratulated for it.

Few suggestions
1.Introduction of "Seller Terms of Sale" protection by Ebay.
2.Tie-up of Courier by EBay and ask packed weight from Seller and calculate courier cost.
3.Ask paisapay guys to call atleast 2-3 times before approving refund.I is was on a call with customer and paisapay calls then refund is given to buyer.If you selle in bulk, the calls are many and then refunds will be done more often without reason.

Big sellers who can offer great prices cannot afford to get stuck on courier issues.

Thanks
takgye
Message 2 of 83
latest reply

technohub.delhi
Community Member
I really appreciate the step of introduction of courior service for refunds and hope to bring this facility to all members to send their parcels to their customers.

My suggestion is regarding ALERT SMS sent by paisa pay team.

We generally receive Paisa Pay id for each transaction which taken place in our account. But this information is not complete as we need to check our ebay account or mail account to check what is the item and how any quantity is sold.

I think the sms should include the Product title and the quantity as well. It will make difference and will help sellers to know even on move when they are not having access to internet.
Message 3 of 83
latest reply

indiainfotech1
Community Member
Hi,

The latest Changes in Ebay regarding Return Shipping and Ebay Guarantee are encouraging for sellers and buyers.I appreciate them.

But I want to highlight some issues:-
1. Shipping- Like you have done for "Return Shipping" can you tie-up with courier companies for "Shipping" in this case all sellers will be on same price platform as shipping charges are concerned and many shipping issues will be solved. Along with Final Value Fee and Paisa Pay we will also pay for Shipping charges.

2. Refunds- Sir sometimes after buying, buyers change mind and ask for refund.
Also, some buyers dont give correct address due to which item returns and we have to not only refund money but also pay for shipping and lastly we have to give penalty for for making refunds.

3. PaisaPay Charges- Sir Paisapay Charges are on percentage basis but for item which are more then 10,000 and above as we go P.P. Charges also increase, cant you make slabs of charges instead of using using percent basis. Like for Rs.10,000-20,000 and 30,000-40,000.
It will make prices more competitive.

Regards,
Rituraj
Message 4 of 83
latest reply

Sir,
Good evening.
I have a small suggestion to make.
If seller could issue refund, it reduces time.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 83
latest reply

@technohub.delhi...

This very same SMS suggestion about the content of the SMS was suggested to ebay when SMS service was started by ebay(let ebay check the forum for details) but they will never never do what you suggest to them then what's the point in making suggestions to ebay.

100% some big boss in ebay has made this useless format and nobody has the guts in ebay to make any changes to it or point out that the content is useless.

We have to live with it.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 83
latest reply

@amitava123gems...

Amitava da, if you remember even this suggestion of seller issuing refund from their Paisapay account was suggested to ebay way back, what's happened till now ???? nothing.
StopandShop
Message 7 of 83
latest reply

Also sir i have one request......
when we buy any thing from ebay global website that is ebay.com,we have to make direct payment to the sellers account via paypal.So accordingly you can also make the same in ebay india also.Buyers payment should be made via paisapay and it has to be instantly credited to the sellers account.And then it is the duty of seller to ship the item safely and responsibly.
What am saying is that here in ebay india,after selling the product,we need to call many times for the buyers to confirm the item received.Even after getting the item many buyers are delaying the item confirmation,so that the sellers are not getting payment at right time.
Also one more request sir,Why can't you make the remittance to the sellers account in all working days.Why Monday and Thursday alone???
Sir I hope that you will do necessary things to have greater tie-up with the sellers.My main suggestion is that if the buyer confirm the item recieved paisapay should instantly trasfers the money to the seller account regardless of waiting for monday and thursday....
Thank You,
ZAHEEN HAFZAR
mmzaheen
Message 8 of 83
latest reply

Sir, welcome to the forum,

I would like paispay to make its stand clear on "unregistered buyers", ie. ebay making buyers "unregistered buyer" after purchase. Why is there no clear-cut policy for such buyers or what is ebay's policy for such cases.

I have had 4 such UR buyers in the month of April 2011 and paispay has included all of the "unregistered buyers" in the 4% INR quota for that month, which is completely wrong and the joke is that nobody knows the correct rules in this matter, not even my accounts manager, not even your collection team, nobody replies correctly to sent mails, anybody writes anything in their reply, how do you allow this kind of chaos to exist in your dept. Your dept people cannot even locate the "suspicious bidder alert" mail sent to me, I have to provide proof that such mails were indeed sent. What a JOKE........

For an unregistered buyer, why does your software keep on reminding me to send material, after 7 days why does your software tell me "refund has been initiated for this buyer" and the height is that your Paisapay software shows the amount is credited into my account and then debited from my account, why do all these gimmicks, please explain.

Please make your stand clear for such "unregistered buyers".
StopandShop
Message 9 of 83
latest reply

@amitava123gems & rajelectroniks

As far as we understand, the seller issuing refund problem is being catered by the facility of refund which can be initiated by seller any time on buyer request by going to his My PaisaPay > Sold with PaisaPay > Not Shipped column and selecting the required product & clicking the refund button in the bottom. After refund initiation by seller, eBay refunds the amount to buyer account in 2-3 days.

@eBay

We have following queries regarding PaisaPay i.e.

1. If a buyer claims after 15.7.2011 about a technical defect in an IT product which is covered under manufacturer warranty then will it be covered under eBay Guarantee or not?

2. We have selected PaisaPay as the only form of payment by which the buyer can pay to us. Still we use to get orders from Indian & overseas buyers without any PaisaPay payment. Then we have to file the case for each item to get FVF credit. Can it be avoided?

3. What is the maximum permitted time for feeding dispatch details on Wednesdays to get express remittance in next cycle. Sometimes, we entered dispatch details after 8 PM on Wednesday and the remittance was delayed by one cycle?

4. If a buyer files a claim for receiving the empty package and the seller provides all the proofs to eBay like courier slip showing the weight of parcel dispatched and proof of delivery in good condition from the courier company then will the seller qualify for dismissal of such case?

5. We had participated for DOW 41 during October, 2010 for which the required credit of 48 sold items is still awaited. Last month, we again gave all the details to Mr. Shah by email. When can we expect the same credit?

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 10 of 83
latest reply