cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
@ oa.online

ebay doesn't cheat in this way. there should be some technical problem. you should contact costumer support and i am sure they will help you to get you money back.
remember ebay is safest site for any online purchases. it has that reputation through out the world.

http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&entrysrc=GlobalHeader

go to the above link and contact ASAP!
Message 61 of 94
latest reply

arpantamang
Community Member
Hello Team,

i made a purchase on the 12th of June and till date the package has not been delivered, i think you should use a better courier service like blue dart or DHL as the courier guy told me that he would deliver it on thursday then he called me and said friday then he said saturday for sure and now when i call him he says that he is on leave and the courier will only get delivered by monday and when i bought the item i was promised that it will be delivered in 5 days i think that i would never purchase anything from Ebay and will recommend my friends not to purchase anything from here.

Thank you
Arpan
Message 62 of 94
latest reply

mrsmenoka
Community Member
I had filed a case requesting refund as item significantly different as described in the listing (got different brand's useless product ) But, I didn't get any justice within 20 days time frame of the eBay. Should I write here every thing to get justice from the higher authority of the eBay?
Message 63 of 94
latest reply

samyraa17
Community Member
To

The Manager

Dear Sir/MAM,

i am totally unsatisfied from your service.

i have online purchased on item that is not disptaced as per specification.

i posted an email to oen of staff member who is handling my consignment.

The replied i received from her(staff member) is pathetic.

please revert me back through email id samyraa17@gmail.com

Regards,
Sakshi M Saxena
Message 64 of 94
latest reply

taralkard10
Community Member
Hi,

I received Item No. 271023121957, Pickup Lens Cleaner CD via Fedex Courier.Airway Bill No. 589989549790 as on 09/08/2012.

Thank you.
Message 65 of 94
latest reply

uniquegallary2012
Community Member
i am totally unsatisfied from your service.

Dear Ebay Officers,

This is to inform you that today morning i recieved mail that my ebay account is restricated & block ...And when i ckd my accont & shop my all active listing is removed & totaly block in my account.
Please give me the answer,what is this rubish with out any intimation how can you do this..
And when i called to customer suppot there was no any proper answer recieved..
I am member since last 3 months & sell so many items..how can you blame us of shell bidding ...You have no any rights that you blame genune seller ok.

I am complaning your higher authority..that without any intimation..without any observation how can you block my account...I am sending every concern person & higher authority about you fraud gauys...How can pepople trust on this EBAY SITE..
I want the clarification & i want my all money back which is blocked because of you & than after i want close my account fron this fraud site...And i am complaning head of your deparment each & every Custoner support id...
And i am initimate all the people who is using EBAY SITE about this fraud..

I want my account open & i want the answer that who is doing shell biding in my item & how can you judge that we are doing that.

I am fight with you all & also i am going throgh customer support.

I want my coount activate & from you i want appologe that why you are spoile my buisness.. I am wrtting this in all social site that EBAY is doing fraud & whenever they want they blocked your accounts..i am give awareness to all people who use this site.

I want Proper Result & answer that who is doing shell bidding & why you are bloked my account..i want my account Activate ASAP.
And i want my money back which blocked with my account.than i dont want to continue business with this fraud site.
Waiting for your reply.

And waiting for my account activation...and my money & Your answer that why you are blaming us.
Message 66 of 94
latest reply

rajesh.vj
Community Member
hello ebay,

last friday (i.e. 31 Aug 2012)i order a tattoo machine kit (GEB - 280765839004)around 7.40, i payed the amount of Rs 5770.00 online through HDFC NET BANKING, for your verification (narration 383521014-ebaypaisapay) (cheque/Ref.no. 831193000), but at the end of paying the amount it was showing page expired and my bank balance was debited but i dint get any conformation of my purchase. please look into this and do the needful.

thanking you,
Rajesh.vj
Message 67 of 94
latest reply

joshaish
Community Member
Hello Ebay Customer Support,

I had brought a Mobile phone name "HTC One V by Virgin Mobile" on Ebay on its Global Easy buy on 12/08/2012, The item was brought with PaisaPay Guarantee which states if the item sold doesn't satisfy the Buyer or the item is not as per the description. The Money will be refunded. After paying for the Item I realized on my personal web search that the Specific Model which the seller sold me cannot be used in India (Which was nowhere mentioned in the Product Description) Then i asked the seller on Ebay about the same and even the seller confirmed that the Phone cannot be used in India (Email reference id: [#a03-eswfpwlaou#]_[#166de81dcfe44931b7df4775d47ef9b9#]). All this was done before the shipping had reached me. Then I called up Ebay and asked their guidance on the issue i had. They guided me not to accept the item so that it goes back to the Seller and as a result it is with the Seller now.

I thus raised a claim on Ebay for a refund or to provide the same Mobile phone which will function in INDIA. Putting in all the details. But even before finding my side of the story they closed the claim saying that the buyer was not available on call (Claim Adjuster Called on incorrect no). Now I have been calling them since 1 week to let me talk to their Claim Adjuster (Deependra) or anyone who can understand my situation. I only get assurances that the claim adjuster will get back to me and help me but till now i have not received any kind of communication from the claim adjuster. I request Ebay to help me and get my money or the right product.

Item Name : GEB - 320961446619 - " BRAND NEW SEALED " HTC One V 4GB
Seller: I2c World Inc
Product ID: 38046203112
PaisaPay Id: 31853948764
Claim Id: 114092
Message 68 of 94
latest reply

illusion1201
Community Member
Hello ebay
I bought a mobile from ebay Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus I9250 Brand New Box Pack. but when i received my item it was samsung galaxy duos i told my seller about his mistake but seller is not accepting his guilt he is blaiming the courier service and telling me that it was my fault even to buy an item from ebay. He also told me to buy the item from his website rather than from ebay than he will help on this matter its been more than 1 week but nothing update was given to me by ebay also.
My claim id is 116101
Message 69 of 94
latest reply

joysudha
Community Member
Money taken, product not delivered.....

On Sep. 04, 2012, I wanted to purcase a hard case for my Galaxy S2 mobile. I used a gift voucher and paid through my credit card. Money was deducted from my card but the website was showing an error message that the payment was not possible. I could not understand how this happened. Later I called my bank and understood it was an issue at ebay site only. I have sent a mail, called thrice but yet to get a reply (even a reply) on this. Will never ever think of purchasing anything from this crap site.....
Message 70 of 94
latest reply