cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

skolipaka
Community Member
Hi,

I have perchased item in ebay,but seller has sent different item which i didn't expect that.I have raised claim on ebay it is 7 days over still i havn't got any reply.Claim id:117064.

Please help when i will get the call

Regards,
Subhash K
Message 71 of 94
latest reply

nihar_mohanty
Community Member
Hello Every One,

I have purchased a HTC Imagio - Black Smartphone from the seller romilsinghvi2012 with a price of Rs. 3500.00 through direct payment. But the seller send me the dead handset which is neither booting not switched on. I have tried contacted over phone to talk 2 the seller but the seller is not picking up my phone. but replying through mail only.Before receiving the payment the promised me to return back the item if not described earlier. but now the seller is neither responding nor refunding my payment.

Regards

Dr. Nihar Mohanty
Message 72 of 94
latest reply

nihar_mohanty
Community Member
Hello Every One,

I have purchased a HTC Imagio - Black Smartphone from the seller romilsinghvi2012 with a price of Rs. 3500.00 through direct payment. But the seller send me the dead handset which is neither booting not switched on. I have tried contacted over phone to talk 2 the seller but the seller is not picking up my phone. but replying through mail only.Before receiving the payment the promised me to return back the item if not described earlier. but now the seller is neither responding nor refunding my payment.

Regards

Dr. Nihar Mohanty
Message 73 of 94
latest reply

dsanth
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am a member since 2009.Today I tried to purchase a Samsung galaxy Y Duos S-6102 from Mahadev Mobiles.Item No.180971724301.But I couldn't buy the item.After that I contacted the Seller and enquired about the problem.He informed me that he is not ready to sell the item through ebay.

I request your valuable support to solve the problem by either withdraw the offer in ebay or instruct him to sell the item as described through ebay.
If you will not solve the issue, these type of offers may reduce the ratings of e bay.

Expecting an immediate action and reply

Dsanth
Message 74 of 94
latest reply

bennybiny1
Community Member
Hi Friends,

PaisaPay ID 31408783007
PaisaPay ID 31409196147

I had redeemed (June 8th) my summer promo gift of the above Paisapay IDโ€™s about 3 moths before and I am following up with the customer service chat staff on a regular intervals. Since last 45 days I had chat with them approximately 22 times.

Always they give a readymade answer that โ€œ you will receive the Item within 7daysโ€. Now 90 days over I had redeemed my Summer promotion gift. No one is giving any correct answer.

Some of them said that the gift is sent thru Bluedart AWB No. 13698956232. I had checked with them, they replied that they have not received any such item from ebay. Even the bluedart website this AWB no is not appearing.

As per the instruction from customer service people, I had sent 4 mails to inpromotions @ebay.com. They not even sent any reply for mail.

Can any one helpme on this.
Message 75 of 94
latest reply

nvthiyagarajan
Community Member
Hi,

My user id is "nvthiyagarajan" and i placed order twice, not bought and amount get detected from card. Kindly return to bank.

Thanks
Thiyagarajan Veluhamy
Message 76 of 94
latest reply

sdk2012kailash
Community Member
Hi
my ebay id is sdk2012kailash, I tried to buy an item, Transaction failed but money deducted from my card.
amt.-rs.79/-
date-18-19-2012
time-19:30:26
Kindly return back the money

Regards
Kailash
Message 77 of 94
latest reply

baranee23
Community Member
To,
Whomsoever concerned
Sir,
i had bought an item through ebay
(BSNL Penta Tablet IS703C 7inch Android 4.0 + 1GHz +WiFi+1...) (item no.270989820468)on 20-8-12. i received the item after 10 days. the item worked well for only few hours. and then it got hanged. i contacted the authorised service centre. he told me the item was "dead" and it will not work here after. i had raised a claim in ebay (claim id- 118935)on 8-9-12. i was told that i wud receieve a call within 7 days.. but they didnt.. i contacted again on 15-9-12.. this time i was told that i wud receive a call within 48 hours.. but till date i havent received a call yet.. (19-9-12)i am totally disappointed with the way u handle our compliants... Kindly look after my compliant and solve it as soon as possible.
Message 78 of 94
latest reply

aalokkumarsingh
Community Member
Hi,

I was trying to buy an item (bathroom weighing machine) using paisa pay and after applying code CM8GPRSF42 i got the 10% discount but when i paid with my credit card and after visa verification ebay returned a failure. I tried 2 times with my standard chartered card and sbi card on 17th of September and once on 18th of september, all of them were showed up as failed transactions on ebay page but all of them have been credited from my card.
Can you please do the needful to revert my money back.

Thanks,
Alok
Message 79 of 94
latest reply

jagshan
Community Member
I HAVE CALLED YOU AND MAILED YOU SEVERAL TIMES REGARDING THE UNDUE DEDUCTION OF RS.3807 IN ALL FROM MY ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ANY PURCHASE, THIS HAPPENNED WHILE PURCHASING ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I HAVE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR SO MANY YEARS BUT NOW YOU GUYS ARE HARASSING ME AND NOT REPLYING ADEQUATELY TO MY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ASKING TIME AFTER TIME EVERY TIME I CALL YOU. YOU ARE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND YOU ARE KEEPING MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THIS AMOUNTS TO FRAUD IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY OF INDIA KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL BE FORCED TO KE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY . I WILL ALSO TELL THE HARASSMENT CAUSED BY FOREIGN COMPANIES TO THE PEOPLE OF INDIA THROUGH PRINT, ELECTYRONIC MEDIA.
MY COMPLAIN NOS-1/4665648790 AND 1-468077066
bi credit card authorization code - 004474 and 004933for Rs.1268.99 twice on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx.

Hdfc debit card Ref no:- 226117437860 Rs.1268.99 on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx.
Message 80 of 94
latest reply