New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... 😞

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Emi not generate against my bill

rajpoo3125
Community Member

Dear customers care ebay india. ..I am capt rajesh negi from bangalore. ..I had purchase one items as under. Claim Id *** item no *** and paisa pay ***. Seller I'd is ***. After deduction online he call me up and told me that he is not going to deliver the same item as he had describe wrong price to the particular item. Then I went for claim. But I didn't get my money back. It's a very serious issue. That mean we can't believe ebay. Now I request you to pl refund my money back and also it is not a matter of amount it is a matter of online shopping on ebay. Anyway I am going to complain this matter to media and fir in police station also consumer court.

Message 91 of 94
latest reply

rajpoo3125
Community Member
Now I will show you how your seller and you guys from eBay cheats the public.
Message 92 of 94
latest reply

I am able to perceive that the eBay in an attempt to retain the customer advises the customer/buyer to file claims and slap negative feedback if not satisfied. At every time the buyer contacts customer care such advice is given. Though the slapping of negative feedback when not satisfied is correct , when th eBay reminds this, the buyer gets induced to slap negative feedback. As all sellers know that a considerable number of buyers try to twist the sellers hand and try to get refund retaining the product. The eBay assures reverse pick up but never does that instead they offer refund and allow buyers to keep the product and cover seller also under inseller porotection. This encourages buyers to resort to fraudulent practice to grab the product withut any monetary loss. A case of mine (PaisaPay ID 35094116941, Item No. 190984492568) can be cited here. I am the seller. The buyer ordered10 pairs of ear buds. i shipped by Bluedart under Powership. The buyer claimed only 2 pairs were received but did not complain damage of packing eBay sealed cover and filed a claim also. Since eBay never supports seller, I decided to ship again 8 pairs and assured accordingly and shipped by Speedpost. Fortunately I recorded by video the contents and packing to prove what was packed in the eBay cover destined to the buyer. I have mentioned by print that the "contents and packing videographed" in the address slip itself. The buyer again claimed that only 4 pairs were available and complained to eBay. I uploaded video in YOUTUBE and informed eBay and requested to reject the claim. The eBay informed buyer on this and buyer withdrew his claim and the eBay rejected the claim. But unfortunately the eBay awarded Rs200/= worth coupon in compensation of the products not recieved just in an attempt to retain the customer. Now the buyer has slapped negative feedback against me and branded me as fraudulent seller. Thus eBay has got very bad policy...It is not due to Country Manager....it is eBay policy. The customer Care personnel were trained to encourage buyers by advising them to act as autocratic emperors and vent their sadistic pleasure..The eBay refuses to remove negative feedbacks unless the buyer agrees to do so even in the cases of claims rejected. This also encourages buyer to resort to all sorts of malpactices. These are well known to eBay. But eBay by policy wants to retain buyers and not bothered about sellers. eBay actually seeds hatred between buyer and seller and reaps. Even in cases where reilief is granted properly in case of genuine mistakes or defects beyond teh control of seller..such stand is taken. It is a hegemonistic policy only to divide citizens and brand one another as cheats. Unless eBay changes its policy, the change of Country Manager will never improve the eBay customer Care.
Message 93 of 94
latest reply

Dear sir/Madam,

We have purchased Sony Xperia C3 Dual SIM SmartPhone - WHITE COLOUR" (181584129028 phone date-on 25 NOV .ON EMI position but now my bill generate OF FULL amount with interest amount  .I have talk to bank regarding this matter according to bank this mistake is EBY SO would request to you please make thE MAKE THE EMI FOR SAME.

THANK

SUDHUIR KUMAR

Message 94 of 94
latest reply