Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very poor e-bay customer service

I have ordered panasonic eluga u cover from ebay on 30th Oct 2014. (PaisaPay ID 37745968610) But is still not delivered, I have called many a times on Customer care service number. I was also tracking dot zot courier status. And the last status I saw...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

item not received from seller

Respected sir, my self prashant shinde, i purchase Arduino GSM GPRS GPS SIM908 Module Board RS232 UART Serial Voice Adapter Item number:301022850644. but not received that item yet.Today is 19 dec 2014 though i dont received that item yet so please c...

EBAY MISSLEADS by GIVING FALSE. INFORMATION...

I have purchased a MOBILE from EBAY... on 1 st DEC... Then seller not shipped ITEM ... Then I seen on EBAY.. that You can initiate REFUND if seller don't ship after 3 days after you paid. Here is the SCREENSHOT of EBAY GURANTEE saying that... Then I ...

New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

Hi All Sellers, From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.

Customer's Review

It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other cust...

• 47 replies
  • 31 Helpful

Did not received my item

I Have purchased anklet on 6th Dec ut did not received the item yet. I have made several calls to ebay but nobody responds. Neither I am getting my item nor my money back.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

Hello community folks. New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different ...

• 93 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refurbish product

You are selling Sony bravia 32 led in 20 k while on other website it is 26 k, it seems you are selling refurbish items with a sticker of new.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad quality product

This is with reference to my order product form ebay.in when I received product it is very bad quality and after check I lodge eBay Guarantee* claim they denied for that as now I feel cheated by Ebay.in. I requested to you kindly resolve my problem.....

Serious issue

My ebayid is hi_vijay My old mobile handset dead hence i decided tobuy a mobile quickly on ebay. I placed order on the same day andborrowed a mobile from my friend for temporary use. I placed order on2-dec-14 and it was expected to ship on 8-dec-14. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful