Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

benzasia
Community Member
Hello i called paypal/ebay india customer supprt but noone can tell when we will get money ..??

we are out of money to ship items
Message 131 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Hi, there All

I withdrew a sum of total $19653.78 USD on 28th January to 1 February my Standard Charted Bank and ICICC Bank account and on 9th Feb I saw that the withdrawal has been reversed and $17930.25 has been credited to my account. Calculation was done with respect to Rupee Converstion thus a loss of $1723.53 ITS TOOOOOOO MUCH!! its INR 77989.73 its really TOOOOOOO Much .. who pay this Money ?????? Paypal ??? I so Crazy right now .. Paypal ruin all my business .. I I promise lot of people .. I pay you your money soon .. PAYPAL SEND MONEY BANK ACCOUNT ? My LOT OF CHECK DISHONORED ๐Ÿ˜ž its TOTALY UNFAIR. Reversed amount should be in the same currency that was withdrawn.

Regards,

Vakar - Jaipur
Message 132 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Hi, there All

I withdrew a sum of total $19653.78 USD on 28th January to 1 February my Standard Charted Bank and ICICC Bank account and on 9th Feb I saw that the withdrawal has been reversed and $17930.25 has been credited to my account. Calculation was done with respect to USD Converstion thus a loss of $1723.53 ITS TOOOOOOO MUCH!! and Rs its INR 77989.73 its really TOOOOOOO Much .. who pay this Money ?????? Paypal ??? I so Crazy right now .. Paypal ruin all my business .. I will promise lot of people .. I pay you your money soon .. PAYPAL SEND MONEY MY BANK ACCOUNT ? My LOT OF CHECK DISHONORED its TOTALY UNFAIR. Reversed amount should be in the same currency that was withdrawn.

Regards,

Vakar - Jaipur
Message 133 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Hi there!

its totally true, Paypal not resolve problem soon ๐Ÿ˜ž

I just saying all ever one who listed .. any other stuff .. Just remove or cancel, Paypal not take a Guarantee, when this problem resolve ..

Paypal wested my lot of time ๐Ÿ˜ž 6 days I am so frustrated!!

:(
loss lot lot MONEY

loss of Rs. 77989.73

bad Happen ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 134 of 677
latest reply

Dear eBay India Team,

I apologize to you for speaking rudely with you on phone. I was just frustrated and ventilated PayPal's frustration over you.

I am aware that you are doing your best to resolve this issue and in this hour of crisis, you are the only people who are providing us updates and working to resolve the issue.

Please accept my apologies for the phone conversation I had with you on 10th Feb.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 135 of 677
latest reply

Sushant's post had said:

"You should see the balance restored within 24 hours. Some of you may have already seen this restored amount reflecting in your PayPal accounts.

In addition, you will see another reimbursement of any withdrawal fees charged. We will ensure that you are not adversely affected by currency fluctuations during the last week. This additional reimbursement(s) should cover the difference between the attempted withdrawal-amount and the amount-restored by PayPal into your accounts."

However, it's been more than 24hrs and we have not yet seen the 'another reimbursement of any withdrawal fees charged.' Has anybody got their difference amount back?
Message 136 of 677
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hi, Sushant is correct . Today paypal has also credited reimbursement of all withdrawal fees charged by them in my account .
Now all my funds fithdrawn are back in my Paypal account completely :-). just waiting when & how we will be able to withdraw them to our bank account .

Regards

Narinder
Message 137 of 677
latest reply

*deals
Community Member
Have a look at NY Times.
The real thing...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/11/business/global/11paypal.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
Message 138 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
What The Hell is this, PayPal Reimburse 115 USD in my account but deducted 1500USD again from my PayPal account what the hell is wrong with PayPal?.
Please guys check your paypal as ther reimburse the amount and the verst next they deducted the amount that we ask for withdrawal.
I need explanation for all this mess.

Regards,
Priya.
Message 139 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Please update if any one facing same problem?

Regards,
Priya.
Message 140 of 677
latest reply