Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Major flaw in payment process of eBay

bulimama
Community Member

yet 4 weeks........................... no updates nothjing regarding my parcel..........................ebay has no updateds on its sight nor paisa pay.....................................fraudsters.........................................

dotzot z another dealing cheater...............................

Message 221 of 233
latest reply

customer care never respond its just for wsebsite.....................................ebay useless.....................people please never buy from this site.......................

Message 222 of 233
latest reply

It's been 15 days since i Purchased one Product with PaisaPay ID 37753662599. I got the Damaged Product and want to Raise a Claim. Your Website is not working for Raising a Claim or You have stopped "Raise a Claim" service ?? I have sent 3 emails in last 1 week but no one bothered to respond. Your Stupid customer care reps saying that website has some technical issues. But technical issues are not solved in 15 days ????Is this what ebay Guarantee is ????

Thanks,

Chandan

Message 223 of 233
latest reply

I purchased a barbeque from eBay on 9th October and Seller updated the courier details with a fake consignment number. But when I called him he told that he cannot ship the item. Later eBay initiated an auto refund and put that on hold because of this consignment no. I keep calling and they agree that the item is not shipped and say that the refund will be given in 24 hours and its more than one month now. They keep giving new service number and the latest service no is 1-38621108702.

SO IF THE SELLER PUT A FAKE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER YOU NEED TO STRUGGLE FOR MONTHS TO GET (STILL STRUGGLING) TO GET MONEY BACK.

SHAME ON YOU EBAY TO HAVE THESE KIND OF FLAW IN MANAGING WITH PEOPLE MONEY

Message 224 of 233
latest reply

jjuh1769
Community Member

i placed an order about 2 weeks ago and my order was supposed to reach on 18th november 2014 and hasn't reached me yet ...  my order details are  Trendy Combination Of Blue Black Unisex Sunglasses" (***) .i request ebay to check the shipping details and let me know otherwise i'll file a complain ...

Message 225 of 233
latest reply

hcha6866
Community Member

sir not reacived the item and not refund the item.....my order date is 30-10-2014 

Message 226 of 233
latest reply

I purchased digital portable weigh scale but it was received in damaged condition. E bay closed my claim by its own saying settle case with seller. I tried seller he is not responding at all.

Very bad experience from Ebay.

regards

Rajesh P.

Message 227 of 233
latest reply

Hi,

I have ordered a wire less mouse and it never reached me. when ever i call to customer care they will not ans properly and the call will be in long waiting. bull **bleep** of this bloody process.

i asked them to refund my amount , then also they are not. they are telling me that it will take 8 working days to refund.

worst service i ever seen.

guys please dont buy any thing in before payment. buy COD. they will come to know what is the money value

Message 228 of 233
latest reply

sm3299
Community Member

I

I order a Mobile through Ebay On Oct 10, 2014. But not received. I claim against it and the claim is approved on Nov 2, 2014. Claim ID: 696822. But the refund amount is not received. I chat several time but they asked me to wait 6-8 days. Finally I call the Ebay Supervisor , He also asked me to wait 6-8 day. I lost Rs. 8922. I Order through Seller: justbuy_2014.  The customer Service is very poor. We will wait 30 minutes to chat or call the representatives. Poor Service from ebay.  

Message 229 of 233
latest reply

jkbakhshi
Community Member

I have ordered Xelectron 12 inch Digital photo frame on 5/10/2014 from ebay.com and got the damaged product from your  side on 19/10/2014 and its estimated delivery was 11/10/2014 which is very bad experience for me.i have sended the product on 11/11/2014 to seller by blue dart which cost me 774/ and contact seller as well as ebay team and filed complaint to return the amount as per their return policy features ..but yet not get any answer from your side..
i m struggling for it and i want my money back with the courier amount since i follow the the return policy of yours ...
kindly resolve my complaint.

regards

jk bakhshi

Message 230 of 233
latest reply