Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Re: Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I did not get the eBay coupon you promised on 15/11/2014. When will I get it? You told me over phone that will reach within 10 days.
Message 231 of 233
latest reply

I have placed an order 1 month back, but the item was not shipped yet and not getting information either from seller or from Ebay. As per the policy i should have to get the refund in these time, but not happened.

I contacted the customer care, but they are not responding the questions or refund. They are not answering the email questions. The online refund option in resolution is disabled for my purchase. I don't know how to proceed further for refund. Very ad service. I purchased many items from Flipart earlier and didn't face any such situation. Even the 24 hours customer care service always available in Flipkart.

So please don't purchase any item from Ebay. 

Regards,

Sujesh

Message 232 of 233
latest reply

akhan1968
Community Member

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased    above stated Phone from Ebay India   for a consideration of Rs 15499/-   paid in cash vide your  Cash /Invoice   No 35067591835    paid  PaisaPay ID through  Credit Card on 20/12/2013 of HDFC bank.        The above said good carried a One Year manufacturing Warranty ie. valid upto 28th Nov, 2014. The said Good had develop following problems during the warranty period and was been communicated to Ibbery Company (ticket No. 658767). Twice deposited along with to their Ahmedbad Service Centre and returned the said good back without repair.

Iberry Company states that the Bill No. 8851 received with above goods is dummy bill and does not carry warranty valid upto Nov, 2014. Iberry Co. also states that his bill is in other name and their data is not matching the said bill.

Problems occurring in the said good :

(i)    Touch Screen does not work .

ii)    Battery runs downs immediately and hardly stand for 2/3 hours. 

iii)   Processor does not seems of 1.5 Ghz.

iv)   Front Camera Glass bears dust since start and picture not clear.

v)    Rear Camera Glass blasted while charging due to heat.

vi)   Phone rigorously hangs up and gets switched off.

vii)  Ear Phone replaced but received defective.

The above matter was been reported to you Customer Helpdesk time to time (refer your communication) and simultaneously to Iberry Company.  Iberry states the bill is wrong and not ours and also not stands under your name, Though sent to Iberry twice.

Ebay,India has duped me with providing wrong bill of Iberry Co. which stand to be offense under Section 415& 418 under IPC (Consumer Court). Charge-sheet against appellant and other directors of a company for offences punishable under ss.120B, 420, 409, 468 and 471 of IPC On account of your aforesaid dereliction of duty and failure and neglect to rectify the same I have suffered losses/incurred   expenses   of Rs. 15499/-. which you are liable to compensate to me.

You are hereby finally called upon to

(i)  remove the said defects in the goods, and/or

(ii) replace the goods with new goods, and/or

(iii) return the price/charges  paid

(iv) pay compensation for financial loss suffered due to your negligence in the sum                                                                                                              of Rs    15499/-  with interest @    12  % per annum within 10 days of  the  receipt of   this notice failing which I shall be constrained to initiate against you for  redressal of my aforesaid grievances and recovery  of  the  aforesaid  amount  such  proceedings,  both  civil and  criminal  as  are warranted  by law,  besides  filing a  complaint under  the  statutory  provisions  of The Consumer  Protection Act, 1986 exclusively at your  own  risk, cost, responsibility and consequences which please note.

Message 233 of 233
latest reply