useless ebay guarantee claim id : 780903

pvauco10
Community Member

"Asus Zenfone (Black with 8 GB Memory, 1 GB RAM )" has been delivered to you on 03-Dec-14.

I purchased mobile on ebay on 1 dec 2014.delivery on 03 dec 2014.mobile is dead not powering on.

I contacted ebay he didint even give me a service center address also and told me to contact seller.

i told why should i contact seller i purchased it on ebay under EBAY guarantee.he told me "dont shout else il cut the phone and hung the phone."I then raised a claim on EBAY guarantee Claim Id 780903

Not knowing what to do I contacted seller .he told me to go to service center and get a DOA (Dead on Arrival Certificate)  for replacement

I found service center address on INTERNET and went to service center.He rejected to give me DOA cert but he told that he ll repair the mobile 

I said Im not interested to use a repired mobile.I also felt that If i got the mobile in working condition and it for for atleast 7-10 days and got defaulted Then Il go to service center and get it repaired. but I have received a dead product on delivery itselfThen It is my right to get it replaced. and responsibility is on Ebay.

I dont know where to go now with this dead product and loss of RS10000/-

Wonderful Chaeting By EBAY.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0