Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

replacement of my mobile

hiI had bought sony xperia L from you through ebay (SARF trading) online shopping on 25.04.2014.Handset name : Sony Xperia L (BLACK) 359611052303246Order No. : 1404250154Customer Name : Arun KumarDate : 25.4.2014 The mobile has the following problems...

Suggestion on GEB Q&A system

Today I was trying to buy below item using GEB. But realized few important things are missing to make my decision - http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=311182955050&Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-SM-N900V-32GB-Verizon-Unlocked-Smartphone-A- Missing ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not shipped but airway bill mumber is given

I have ordered screenguard (pack of 3) for my canvas.I received a mail by ebay saying thatit has been dispached todayCourier name: BLUE DARTAirway bill number: 69116822784Remarks: Shipped through preferred partnerI have ordered on 7 dec 2014. But whe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

Claim id: 769107,I filed claim on 26-december and till now not even refund has not been initiated. Poor customer care service. I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received in non-functioning condition, I...

item received in broken condition

Hello Ebay Team Item Received in a broken consition,I returned to the guy who delivered but he refused and asked to raise a claim, I contacted the seller he asked me to open the packet and send photos, Which I refused intialy but sent him photos, I a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay India indulging in Malpractices

Malpractices by Ebay India I bought a Samsung T.V (Rs 31,924) from a dealer on ebay. The product which was sent to me is supposed to be sold in Iraq only and I think that there are high chances that the product is a smuglled one or it is illegal to s...

24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

Dear eBay, You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems. An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to...

useless ebay guarantee claim id : 780903

"Asus Zenfone (Black with 8 GB Memory, 1 GB RAM )" has been delivered to you on 03-Dec-14. I purchased mobile on ebay on 1 dec 2014.delivery on 03 dec 2014.mobile is dead not powering on. I contacted ebay he didint even give me a service center addre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

defective product

i have made a update in claim 768483 on 29-11-2014 as product was in defective state and still not reveived any communication. Worst buying experience at ebay and defective products and no customer service. there is colour difference in the tshirt . ...

Suggesting Change in Feedback Policy

1)These days most of the buyers are not leaving any feedback at all when they are happy with the transaction. Most buyers want to leave feedback only when there is a problem with the transaction. Hence in this scenario what’s happening is: say if we ...

Waiting for REFUND Since Sept. 2014

EBay.in have worst Ecommerce service I have seen Ever.I bought sony xperia z mobile and got defected product and after asking replacement they tell me to get refund. I was OK with that But sill Not got my Money.It is more than 3 Months and Their cust...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received (since 04-Nov-14)

Hi, Claim ID : 692420Paisa Pay ID: 37553278995 I purchased speakers on 08th October 2014.. and it was never dispatched...then after multi time followups you guys approved my refund on 04th November 2014... And now till today I have not recieved the r...

refund not received yet

Sir I am very much disappointed with your services I have not received the refund yet you asked for 8 working days today is 8th day from 25th Nov to 4th Dec excluding sat and Sunday..my claim ID is 741998 please help me out

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful