Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Re: Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I always have problems dealing with customer care of Ebay,who actually have no time to resolve your issues.I keep calling them on their numbers and the only reaction they show alwaz same revert we will call you 24-48 hr but still no call recived they were just doing fake commitments,they are just here to cheat there customer seller's and ebay site playing good games with the customer.worst,fake cheater site bull **bleep** you guyz are u r not working for the customer u r just working you money & i pray to god that this site will be suuuuuuuuu...........................................................................................................................................................................chor saale.

Message 201 of 233
latest reply

I am a seller on Ebay since September. I have sold many products since then on Ebay. My PaisaPay account was put on hold on 2nd October for KYC reasons and I had provided the KYC the same day but I had to call multiple times to customer care to get it activated which was finally done on 10th October, 2014. But on 13th October again my Paisa Pay account was put on hold with reasons- ‘Others’. I called the customer care multiple times since then but my problems is still not resolved.

I called the customer care/supervisor the following days:

14th October, 2014- Asked them to resolve the issue. Customer care representative told me it is because of claims issue, but I told them that all claims are settled. He checked and said that it will be resolved in 3-4 days.

19th October, 2014- Customer care representative said that it is still being resolved, wait for 3-4 days and gave a service request number 1-37102031​778

25th October, 2014, customer care said that it is being resolved. Asked him to transfer to the supervisor. Supervisor told me that it is not because of claims. There is some technical issue with ebay. Please wait for 72 hours and confirmed to resolve.

30th October, 2014- Called again and asked to give it to the supervisor who refused and transfer it to another department and again it was transferred to some other departments every time explaining them the same issue. Prakash Khelge customer care representative gave a service request number 1-37771824354 and told to wait another 3-4 days.

Around Rs. 27000 is stuck with E-bay and they are not remitting it to my account. This is pure harassment from Ebay.

My Ebay ID is Jocusvon1234

Message 202 of 233
latest reply

I bought a Fitbit Flex through Global Easy buy recently. Paisa pay id 37587535294. The consignment arrived , but it did not carry an invoice.

I raised the issue through the claim route, but the claim was closed without even looking at the comments. 

I escalated the issue of non receipt of invoice to the seller (i2c world), but the seller has not responded despite several reminders.

I called up ebay and they provided me with a service request number 10 days back, but no action is being taken to provide me with an invoice.

I escalated the same to the grievance office as well, but there has been no response.

I have been a long and faithful buyer in ebay, but this experience has left me with a very bad taste. 

Message 203 of 233
latest reply

Hi I have submitted all the required documents for kyc completion but I can still see my account is on hold I spoke to an executive of yours a couple of days ago and he informed my account will soon be activated.

This is absolutely unacceptable this is my first time selling on ebay and I have had a very bad experience first I was delayed for the remittances now my account got suspended and you guys wont revoke it I have 2 accounts on ebay both carrying more than 8000 + indian rupees and both the accounts are suspended for not submitting documents but I have already submitted my 2 email ids through which I sent my documents are zafkhan@outlook.com   &   mzafarukhan@gmail.com

I am absolutely unhappy with your performance and I will try and reduce my business on ebay and go else where.

Zafar Khan

Message 204 of 233
latest reply

i purchased Intex Multimedia Headphone Standard Black (order ***) for rs 229(rs 179 listed price plus rs 50 delievery

charges) via paisapay.but actual mrp of product is rs 100(described on product packing).thats cheating with customer.i want refund

of paisapay points and will not return product(as compensation for harassment).

Message 205 of 233
latest reply

jjusmani
Community Member

Mouthshut.com (http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Ebay-in-review-rqprqtsons)

Ebay being one of the oldest e-retail site hasnt even tried to come any where close to its recent emerging competitors. They fall under the bunch of fraud sites such as Shopclues who do not refund the amount in case of discrepancies in the item delivered from the one that was ordered or lay down such conditions that refund becomes a remote possibility via taxing a customer more on the courier charges which arent refunded in cash.

All users beware of ebay.

Message 206 of 233
latest reply

hi

my ebay paisapay id is37686807625

i had order a sony cybershot camera. recieving date was 30.oct.2014 bt i didnt receive yet today is 4th.nov.2014. i had a word with ur customer care representative. and one more thng when ever i called ur customer care they put me on hold more thn 20 to 25 mnts aftr tht thy picked and said some courier company having some dispute. bt thy never understand our problem. and aftr all the conversation they said we just refund. ur amount 

i am not satisfied with ur customer care bcoz if thy delay for the courier thy must inform the customer for the problem. and thy said in this courier delay we are not responsible bluedat company is responsible for the delay 

and if u r taking online line payment then u guys should be puntual and we are giving you the amount you guys have responsiblity to talk with the courier company .

i have vry vry bad experience with ebay .i vl nt purchase anything from ebay.

i request u to give my courier if u nt able to gve thn refund my money as soon as possible.

Regards

Shaveta 

Message 207 of 233
latest reply

staniin
Community Member
Hi,
I bought a new laptop in eBay and I have paid the amount.it has been 1 month but still I dint receive it.I am receiving a msg oly for every 10 days sorry for the inconvenience but my product is not delivered yet and keeping on extending the date
Message 208 of 233
latest reply

Hi,

Shame on you ebay, even though your operating revenue is 20 billion, you suck a big time in providing a proper customer support , and please remember that you are here because of your customers . 

Hell lots of issues after placing an order,
1. Ordered a canon lens on 29th September , scheduled delivery was on 6th of october, later finally it was delivered on 17th of Oct !! 
2. Upon opening the box (commented below) i was not able to find the warranty card and also bill and a BROKEN LENS.
3. So i raised a replacement for my product on 22nd of Oct.
4. Here the problems started to flow . Such an insane customer support!. Make customer to wait during call and chat. Long waiting period. What do you people consider of your customers? 
5. Got a call after two days stating the product will be replaced and i should wait for a call , supposed to get within 4-5 days.
6. No calls, no mails later!! Sent few snapshots of the product and packing to the customer service .
7. this is seriously frustrating to just raise a query in a huge online market gaint like ebay!! U PEOPLE SERIOUSLY SUCK
Please take care and thoroughly check while you pack these kind of sensitive materials . 
I agree this is meant nothing for you , but at least respect customers hard earned money !!
Please solve the issue immediaetly 

Message 209 of 233
latest reply

ramacre
Community Member
i have purchase am item (head phones) from ebay, paisapay ID 37646065807. the product was damaged and not working, i request for action. i have got a call from ebay at that time i am in driving againg i tried to call, but not connecting and futher i have not received any call. they have closed by complint. what can i do with non working product. Regards rama chandra 8884086029
Message 210 of 233
latest reply