Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Re: Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

Hello sir/ma'am

My name is Vishal Patel. I have a complaint regarding Refund from eBay. I had bought two shoes from eBay.in and one of them is defective and other is not in size. So I had raise claim for replacement but they have no stock for these item so I had told them to give refund. According to their policy, refund process take 15 days still I had wait for 1 month but there is no response from eBay. Now its all most more than 3 months but still I didn't received any Demand Draft. I had call many times they told me that wait sir we will deliver it As soon as possible. But now I don't think that they are doing their job perfectly this is big fraud for me.

Vishal Patel

Message 181 of 233
latest reply

toom7770
Community Member

hello ebay

i had bought a phone Samsung Galaxy S3 on 22nd august 2014 through ebay

It has only been a little more than a month and the phone is having mother board complaint.

unfortunately the warranty card was not sent along with phone by the dealer.

Also no replies have come from seller after i mailed them about the problem.

The samsung service center says it cannot repair the damage cause its an imported phone.

i humbly request your help by either getting me the phone repaired or replaced or a refund.

i am a regular customer of ebay and i hope ebay provides me a good customer service that i expect from such a reputed company.

waiting for your reply at the earliest.

thanking you

thomas

Message 182 of 233
latest reply

jitesh2002
Community Member

Hi,

I have purchased a note 3 from seller on ebay but i got damaged phone. I raised a claim (Claim ID : 681007 dt 09 Oct 2014) for replacment of phone. They told to call within 48 hrs but after my contineous pressure through they havecontacted me on 17 oct 2014 in the evening. Also put seller on call confrence with me & he is ready to replace item. But attitude of ebay settelment officer is very rude & unprofessional. He didn't guide me how to process further & cut the line by just saying send back the phone through courier.He just cut the line without listening to me or telling me how to go further. Collection of Returned iteam should be arranged by ebay not by customer.

I am very much disappionted with the behavior of ebay customer care, claim settelment officer . Even seller is ready to return the item on day one but all the delay is done by ebay's claim settelment department. The way of talking of settelment officer is very rude & not helpful in any manner. They just updated the status of claim that i should provide the courier detail of returned item but I don't even know to whom will i return ? Why ebay is not arranging collection of returnable item? Why will I courier?

I am being harrsed by ebay claim settelment department since past one week. Their service is worst . I don't think anyone should buy from ebay.

Can anyone help me to contact their careless claim settelment department. They don't have any contact id or number ?

Pls help ??????????????

regards,

Jitesh Jain

Message 183 of 233
latest reply

I strongly recommend other not to ever buy on ebay India.....

The vendors are not reliable. The vendor feedback is also not genuine. Even one unsatisfied customer should mean permanent ban on the buyer - but it seems eBay is not concerned as it get's it commission.

I ordered mobile phone on 10th Oct 14 from. His feed back is 91.8% positive feedback. BUT the product has not been shipped even after 7 days of order. The only response from him come is "Product will be shipped and deliver with in ebay timeline." When asked again he repeats same - seems it is  auto response in the mail.

His mobile number is ALWAYS switched on.

The eBay customer service is just crap - When I called, they took 25 minutes to respond and then the guy ask's me what is it I am calling for - every thing is in front of him on screen and he still ask's me why am I calling ?

My experience with eBay is pathetic.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS & GALS

Message 184 of 233
latest reply

I purchased Nexus 5 on ebau with paisa pay.

Seller gave me warranty. We returned phone as per his mails through ebay. Now they are neither returning my phone nor ebay is responding.

Seller gave me false tracking numbers. Ebay is not taking care.

@hasrajaniharish wrote:
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani

Message 185 of 233
latest reply

robyeaby
Community Member

I have placed an order on 14th Oct , and the tracking ID through blue dart is showing the estimated delivery on 17 th Oct and today is 20th Oct.

There is no updates on this and no calls from Ebay.in

I am very dissapointed with ebay...

My Order ID is 37613406939

Waybill No : 69114199000       Reference No :3761340693947
Pickup Date15 October 2014
FromNew Delhi
ToBangalore
StatusIn Transit
 Await Delivery Information
Expected Date of Delivery17 October 2014

Roby 

Message 186 of 233
latest reply

katarsingh
Community Member

My ebay Order No 37603730272. delivery date was 19 Oct 2014 but It is not deliver yet. and I want the product which I orderd as soon as possible. Kindly pay attention towards this inconvenience.

Katar Singh

Message 187 of 233
latest reply

14-anshu
Community Member

my claim id is 657566 . my claim is approved on 27 sep 2014 for refund my money back as your policy you took maximum 15 days i camplain you many times and mail you also regarding my dd but you don't give me any response ?my dd is not reached till date you only gave time . why .if my dd is not reached in 2 days i file a RTI regarding ebay unresponse behaviour and fraud

Message 188 of 233
latest reply

ssun9434
Community Member

Message 189 of 233
latest reply

I waited for 25 minutes just to reach the chat and the representative doesnt even know how to respond. Too bad service. The representative stopped replying. Please go through the below chat.

Shweta G.
Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Shweta. How may I assist you today?
Shweta G.
Hello Ashish,
Shweta G.
Just checking whether you are still with me ?
ashishbhulani017
hi
ashishbhulani017
so i had ordered an item
ashishbhulani017
i had selected secondary address
ashishbhulani017
but still it chosen as primary address
ashishbhulani017
and i have shifted my location and i had sent an email to seller
ashishbhulani017
but no response from seller
ashishbhulani017
please tell me what should i do
Shweta G.
I regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this.
Shweta G.
.Please help me out with the Paisapay ID , so that I could check with the details.
ashishbhulani017
Shweta G.
Thank you for providing us the information.
Shweta G.
Ashish please allow me a moment while I check details from my end.
ashishbhulani017
ok
ashishbhulani017
the item has to be shipped to ****
ashishbhulani017
this is my current address
Shweta G.
I appreciate your patience and I'd like to thank you for waiting.
ashishbhulani017
ok
Shweta G.
Have you communicated the shipping address to the seller through ebay messages?
ashishbhulani017
yes
ashishbhulani017
the item is not yet shipped i just booked it yesterday night
Shweta G.
As I have check the details it is found that you have requested for the change of the shipping address in different city so it is not possible to change the shipping address for the different city.
Shweta G.
If the address you’ve entered is incorrect, we suggest you get in touch with the Seller asking not to ship the product. Once the Seller confirms that the item is not being shipped, we can refund this transaction based on Seller’s instructions. You can go ahead and make a new transaction with the correct shipping address after the previous transaction is cancelled.
ashishbhulani017
i entereed it correctly it was mistake from your website
ashishbhulani017
i have primary and secondary address
ashishbhulani017
and i had chosen secondary but still its been selected as primary
ashishbhulani017
this issue i am facing for the second time
ashishbhulani017
please do the needful
ashishbhulani017
if you could cancel the order then i can re order it
Shweta G.
Kindly ask the seller not to ship the item so that the order will get cancelled from our end.
ashishbhulani017
i have asked but there is no response
Shweta G.
Kindly place the fresh order with the secondary shipping address.
Shweta G.
I regret to inform you that once the transaction is successfully completed then neither you can cancel the transaction nor eBay can cancel the transaction. As ebay policies will not allow us to cancel the transaction once it got placed from your end.
ashishbhulani017
but its a fault from your end
ashishbhulani017
its websites mistake
ashishbhulani017
not mine
ashishbhulani017
i had selected properly
ashishbhulani017
so i guess you should help me to do the needful
ashishbhulani017
i am not getting any response from sellers side
Shweta G.
If you wish to complaint against the seller then kindly send the mail from http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cusr?query=1482&ref=1 and our team is able to take strict action against the seller.
ashishbhulani017
no this is not the way
ashishbhulani017
i need my product to be delivered at the right place
ashishbhulani017
its a bug in your website
ashishbhulani017
i have already paid for the product
ashishbhulani017
so in this case you will have to help me
ashishbhulani017
hello????
ashishbhulani017
??
ashishbhulani017
very bad customer care
ashishbhulani017
waiting for your response
ashishbhulani017
?
ashishbhulani017
if you do not reply then i will be sending this chat in all social networking site
ashishbhulani017
?

Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5009)
Message 190 of 233
latest reply