free diwali gift

sanjeevkavya
Community Member
I have purchasedNikon Coolpix camera worth Rs.5200/- on 13.10.2009but don't know how to claim free diwali gift.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

free diwali gift

darshi*123
Community Member
i am also still waiting for my Diwali Gift.

my paisapay id is : 25422558052
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

subusan
Community Member
Beware !!!
Diwali gift not received
Email COnversation from last 4 month

You are sending me information about those item which i bought , i need tracking number diwali gift which u claimed that sent to me.
PaisaPay ID 25411159359
i received cisco ASA product it but i did not received diwali gift for this paisapay id 25411159359 .

Trek Diva 1.8 Inch 60GB Hard Drive Gift Code:
09DIWALI14 Gift Item Not Received.

If you thinks that u had sent me all items then give me Tracking number for all this 6 (3items + 3 gifts).

I received 5 items but not received 60 GB harddisk diwali gift.

I am fed up. It was my big mistake. I was regular buyer of ebay. But i stopped to buy. Thanks for your great services specially Buy from USA. I
like it much but i am disappointed.

PaisaPay ID 25389564569
Philips Hand Blender
Gift Code: 09DIWALI08

Gift Item Received.

PaisaPay ID 25389577909
iBall i675
Headset with Mic
Gift Code: 09DIWALI01
Gift Item Received.

PaisaPay ID 25411159359 Trek Diva 1.8 Inch 60GB Hard Drive Gift Code:
09DIWALI14 Gift Item Not Received.
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

mkminda
Community Member
Ebay is not doing fair dealing. I have purchased a Free agent external hard drive 1TB. PaisaPay ID 25766864640 cost : 5198 with which I supposed to get benefit of gift 8 GB pen drive. Hard drive’s cost in market was 4600 INR. Considering the gift I purchased that item.
In Jan I received the gift but that was faulty. I called ebay in Jan itself and they escalated case.
Then I called many many times to ebay and they are just extending the dates…..e.g
One Supervisor informed me that you will definitely receive gift till 16 Feb 2010.
I called on 16 Feb Supervisor informed me that you will definitely receive gift till 28 Feb 2010 and before that you will get update regarding that.
I called on 28 Feb Supervisor Pranay informed me that case is 1st escalated on 16 feb so it will take more 25 days. And I don’t have any update or information weather or not we will dispatch it. You can take any action whatever you can do. It doesn’t matter for ebay. If we dispatch faulty gift then also we have mentioned in our terms and condition that ebay is not responsible for that.
I havn’t received that gift till today. Sending a faulty gift is cheating and fraud.

Don’t believe in their any offers…..like monsson etc etc
They don’t have any value of customers as well as customer’s money.
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

dadinthe60s
Community Member
i entered a code during payment check out. a gift was included in my final receipt, but i haven't a clue how to confirm with ebay or they haven't confirmed it with me via email as with the purchased products.

FYI, the seller of the purchased item ships separately. while ebay ships the gift from their shop.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

jisokb
Community Member
Please can anyone tell me, how to claim the free offer(Gift) for this year's(2010) Diwali Offer
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

premierprakash
Community Member
The same case with me too. Brought a canon as3000is camera and entered the gift coupon for bluetooth headset, but not received yet...
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

jap.makadia
Community Member
i have purchased samsung lcd tv 32" worth 27000/- on 18th oct
2010. at that time there was an offer that if you purchase more than
20000 you will get 4gb apple ipod free from ebay, so while purchasing i
enter that coupon code. i have already received lcd tv but when will i
get that ipod? i also got the call on 25th jan from ebay for
address conformation.
user id - jap.makadia
old user id- jemil_sjm10.
Paisapay Id 27724802391
even after 4 months i yet to receive it. i have complained so many time to customer care of ebay but they are not doing any thing
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

shankar.gidwani
Community Member
Dear Ebay,
My Paisapay id is : 30145969252
My id is : shankar.gidwani
I am not received my micromax mobile gift.
please do the needful. asap.

Thanks & Regards,
shankar gidwani
+919998971778
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

yathayuindia
Community Member
HI,

My ebayid is yathayuindia

I had purchased a Canon EOS550D cam from ebay on 27/09/2011. Id:260846845219

I used a gift coupon(EBAYDUSS12) for a Nokia C2-03.

The Nokia C2-03 was dispatched by ebay on 24Oct2011 through DTDC (Consignment No:V06944842)

I have not received the item till date. Its been a month.

I contacted DTDC and they say that the item is not traceable. I contacted ebay and ebay asks me to contact the courier company (DTDC).

How long should I keep calling you both for an item that I am to receive?

DTDC have told clearly that the item is not traceable. Has ebay sent such an item. It is the responsibility of ebay to get it delivered at my place. I dont want to have talks with some third class courier company.

Now the sender(ebay) has to enquire about the item and has to make sure that I receive it.

Kindly fasten up the process and do keep me updated.

Regards,
Ganesh Siddhu.
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

prashantpatel21
Community Member
Gift not received for promotion code EBAYDUSS09.Even after 60days...
Message 20 of 27
latest reply