Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for a photo album

hi, I am looking for a photo album whose dimensions are slightly bigger than a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inches. It is to conceal the galaxy table. If anyone is selling this please provide a link to the page as response to this thread. Thanks, Arun

Ordered a Phone with Box, jus recieved the box with accessories no phone,

Hi all, I won a mobile phone on ebay bidding, it is an used item but still listed as new with accessories and box, and I gave my workplace (Oracle india) address as courier address. so the courier Desk ppl of my cmpny received it on Saturday and they...

damage dilivery

I am new to ebay and just open account three month before. Till now I have purchase 7 item and out of which I receive 4 damage item. Two of was partially damage and other two was total damage.Mostly delivery come with dtdc courier and from my view it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why EBay stopped Gift Vouchers

Why EBay stopped Gift Vouchers Recently I Purchased many more items with ebay coupons, but ebay stop sending the gift vouchers, Indraneel when will ebay send the gift coupons again Regards Ashok

Octroi for Mumbai - buying a camera?

Hi. I'm buying a Nikon DSLR from a seller in Delhi and he's telling me about Octroi charges for Mumbai. I live in Andheri. Never heard of that before. He said it would be around 4.5% Now that's a lot! Is there anyway we can override this? I read in o...

Summer Promo 2012 Gift NOT RECEIVED,,!

I havn't received 2012 Summer Promo Gift till now.... May be they are waiting to celebrate first Anniversary to ship It.... i contacted customer support many times & their response is like " YOUR CALL IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US, WE WILL RESOLVE YOUR ISS...

Custom duty for item below Rs2000?

Hi M planning to buy couple of headsets from the states (import),each costing me around $9 with and shipping $8,so a couple is amounting me to an aggregate of around $30.M skeptical if there wud be any extra money ill have to shell out for receiving ...

Withdraw a bid

Hi, I recently made a bid on ebay. While doing the bid i missed out on the size of the apparel that i was bidding on and later on found out it was not my size. The bid had 1 day to go but as soon as i made my bid, the auction closed prematurely. Now ...