free diwali gift

sanjeevkavya
Community Member
I have purchasedNikon Coolpix camera worth Rs.5200/- on 13.10.2009but don't know how to claim free diwali gift.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

free diwali gift

bhreddy
Community Member
I have purchased one samsung LED TV with cost Rs 36000.00
when I trying to claim independace day free gift. I'm getting the message that. "sorry you are not eligible for this promotion" can you please expalin the reason.
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

spl_ind
Community Member
It is an unexplained error.
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

rakhiguru2012
Community Member
You can used gift coupon then claim for free diwali gifts.
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

pradhumannaruka
Community Member
i hvnt received my jabra gift i selected while shopping for mansoon offer 2012...i reached ebay with mail and facebook to tell them paisa pay id they assured me that i will received my gift as their system has some problem and they are doing things manually so they given me an infobla bla email id to send mail there with the gift i want i did it nothing happened then i knew they are fraud but still to see how they repet the shit i bought more in last free gift offers and with a pen drive 8gb they assured me to get as gift with new system in there site that you dont hv to come again to claim for gift still the story is same Ebay A fraud company...i love flipkart and dont care for 2-3 hundred rupees for there magnificent service and use ebay only when i hv to buy from abroad .com
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

ajithantony30
Community Member
Dear Ebay,
My PaisaPay ID 32432873142)
My id is : ajithantony30
I am not received my samsung mobile gift.
please help me.

Thanks & Regard
ajith
+919626357388
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

asifsahamed
Community Member
Hello sir i had purchased more than 50,000 rupees with in 3 months so can i get a free gift from e-bay . . .with regards asifsahamed
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

samadummer
Community Member
ANY WAY TO TRACK THE GIFT SHIPMENT??????????????
Message 27 of 27
latest reply