free diwali gift

sanjeevkavya
Community Member
I have purchasedNikon Coolpix camera worth Rs.5200/- on 13.10.2009but don't know how to claim free diwali gift.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

free diwali gift

kamori_popli
Community Member
you would not receive the gift coz gift code is to be enterd during purchasing any item...
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

barah
Community Member
Ebay is committing fraud in its DIWALI BONOUS ..where in it promises an assured gift and a promise to win weekly bumper prize. All the prize winners of the weekly bumper draw have very low feed back ...below 50 . ( check out using the user- name and site map to find members ) Is it possible ? In fact its likely most of the user names may be that of EBAY employees.. The last winner in fact has zero feed back ( pk_kapur )..
Never expected such fraud from Ebay. Its possible that someone lower down the organisation is doing it.
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

shalinisaran
Community Member
I purchased a samsung tv 2 days before which is above rs.10000.When I ordered it didnt ask for the free gift code.So I dont know how to send a message about my free gift item to ebay india.

I need a free Gift Code: 09DIWALI12...so please let me know how can i contact them or give me customer care number.

My ebay id is shalinisaran.
Paisa pay id : 25407622216

Thank you
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

nandukuttan
Community Member
From what I understand, you should enter the coupon code during purchase. best of luck next time.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

dr.chandu
Community Member
i made a PaisaPay payment to a seller for the total amount of Rs. 7,990.00 using ICICI online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher / promotion code 09DIWALI05.
i recieved my item from the seller but not diwali gift from ebay???
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

anshg2010
Community Member
Hi

Tell you what guys i have received my promotional gift within 13 days of placing order. Thank you ebay for providing such an excellent service.

Gift will come for sure wait for some time

anshul
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

singhamitk17897
Community Member
Thanks e-bay for sending my Diwali Promotion gift .Today only I have received Moser Baer DVD Player through Blue Dart Courier.I made my e-bay purchase on 10-Oct-2009 and after reading all the comments ,I was bit skeptical.But after receiving product,I was amazed to see its genuine quality and I would say even if I wouldn't have received Diwali gift ,main purchase item is much more appreciable for me.For me lesson learnt is to always deal with genuine sellers and payment through Paisa Pay.Overall, I am very glad to deal with E-bay for my first purchase.
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

Community Member
dear seller and buyers this is mallesh i am purchage 10000 woth of product from ebay seller in diwali promotional gifts. i am getting the product from ebay seller and not getting gift now also many more time contact to ebay about the issue ebay team told me under process. now i am contact to ebay team they told me i am not follow the teams and conditions i am asking what i am breack the ruals but ebay is given proper details why ebay is cheating to buyers and sellers why ebay is going wroung things in last 3 months pls contact all costumers who r not receive ebay gifts. i request to all dont use ebay

thanks
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

free diwali gift

Ebay is indeed committing a fraud with these free diwali offers. It has been two and half months and despite several complaints i have not received my free gift. They keep saying give us one weeks time and dont do anything. Ebay is a multinatinal company who has come only to defraud Indian customers like the British came to India so many years ago. I am a journalist who is compiling cases of fraud by Ebay to write an article on this fraudulent company.

Please send me details of how ebay has cheated you.LET US NOT STAY IDLE WHILE WE ARE BEING CHEATED ! LET US TAKE ACTION !

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 10 of 27
latest reply