cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay and seller cheating buyer in the name of free delivery

veenapv
Community Member

I bought one item thru paisapay  on 29th september  i havent rcd my item till now(28/10)... nd its almsot one month. claim id : 299399

in my status it shows delivered on9th october,  but i havent rcd the item till now.. so i gave claim on 10th to tell i havent rcd the item.. i contacted the seller and customer for the last 30days. today i came to know they r rejecting my case because dtdc provided the tracking setails.  if u chk the tracking details... nothing is given about receiver details.. and its delivered... how funny.. it is!!!  look at this tracking details provided by dtdc 

Receiver's Details
ceiver's Details

Received By                    Relationship                      Contact Number

SIGNRELATION NOT MENTIONED

i have given my address correctly.. i can provide my passport copy for proof. And if the delivery did wrong  seller  shud contact them... y i shud take the worry.. because i gave the correct address.but  i called the dtdc customer service and nobody picking up the phone. and in the tracking details... no receivers details given... i think at the time of dispatching the seller  have provided it all including phone number and u shud ensure that after the delivery dtdc should also provide it in tracking details like name address and phonenumber. . otherwise whtz the proof in all this? pls take this point seriously.
i dont want to spend more money and time in vain.. and i found its no use talking to the seller and ebay customer support..
by providing free delivery they  r cheating us... i came to know tht now... i'm openly giving this in discussion. pls help....

one month almost over with only worries, no item, no correct reply.    helpppppppp ...pls

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: ebay and seller cheating buyer in the name of free delivery

rutayana
Community Member
keep contacting customercare on tollfree no. daily and tell the ur issue
daily till pblm soved.
i have als case through aramax courior.
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

very poor customer service!!!

eBay Note: Within 7 days, eBay will email you with further claim instructions.

This is the msg i got when submitted claim after finishing 30days. i got this on 30th october.  According them this 7 day never reaches!!!!

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

its almost 45days! with no action frm ebay nd recently seller confirmed tht  he tried but  didnt able to produce the delivery report., thts y they choose very cheap and unreliable  delivery system. if its transparent how will they reap money!

so its cheating frm ebay in the name of free delivery .. beware who is paying money in this site!!!! its ur own risk ! 

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Dear friend,

Email ebay and share with them that you are updating your bad experience here.

Hopefully, they will resolve your case soon in hopes of mitigating this unwanted publicity. 

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

veenapv
Community Member

replies frm ebay!

as I had conversation with your claim adjuster so she will update you by today EOD for the status of the claim. 

wht is EOD? End of the day today. it never came!

more is thr!!!  

Message 15 of 19
latest reply

todays ebay customer reply! 

right now it is not possible from myside to give you in a written documented that you will be receiving a revert till "5pm" in the evening, if it was possible I would have given you in a written documented proof that you will receive a revert till the evening. 

evening 5 pm today came or not? 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

everytime i buy something shipped by dtdc, i never get it on time and mostly never get it at all
nobody picks up their customer care numbers either

its high time ebay blacklisted dtdc!!!

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

REALLY FED UP! 

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Wow, I applaud your persistence.

Keep going and may justice prevail! 

Message 19 of 19