cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay and seller cheating buyer in the name of free delivery

veenapv
Community Member

I bought one item thru paisapay  on 29th september  i havent rcd my item till now(28/10)... nd its almsot one month. claim id : 299399

in my status it shows delivered on9th october,  but i havent rcd the item till now.. so i gave claim on 10th to tell i havent rcd the item.. i contacted the seller and customer for the last 30days. today i came to know they r rejecting my case because dtdc provided the tracking setails.  if u chk the tracking details... nothing is given about receiver details.. and its delivered... how funny.. it is!!!  look at this tracking details provided by dtdc 

Receiver's Details
ceiver's Details

Received By                    Relationship                      Contact Number

SIGNRELATION NOT MENTIONED

i have given my address correctly.. i can provide my passport copy for proof. And if the delivery did wrong  seller  shud contact them... y i shud take the worry.. because i gave the correct address.but  i called the dtdc customer service and nobody picking up the phone. and in the tracking details... no receivers details given... i think at the time of dispatching the seller  have provided it all including phone number and u shud ensure that after the delivery dtdc should also provide it in tracking details like name address and phonenumber. . otherwise whtz the proof in all this? pls take this point seriously.
i dont want to spend more money and time in vain.. and i found its no use talking to the seller and ebay customer support..
by providing free delivery they  r cheating us... i came to know tht now... i'm openly giving this in discussion. pls help....

one month almost over with only worries, no item, no correct reply.    helpppppppp ...pls

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

veenapv
Community Member

See all
 look at the comment passed by the seller.   he knows that i havent rcd the item and i have a claim, everyday i'm mailing to him in his resolution centre regarding it. even then he posted like this.   
 Positive feedback rating
Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++.   25-Oct-2013 12:27
Item #: ***
 Positive feedback rating

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I would try to get more details from DTDC over phone as to the address it is delivered and who took it. 

Then, try to escalate the issues with ebay using the link below by phone. 

http://deals.ebay.in/cs/csr.html

It wll be  a long drawn process but furnishing more details will hopefully get your claim resolved sooner. 

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

thanks for the reply... i have been continuously calling dtdc cochin... but noone picks up the phone... mailed the email add provided.. no reply... how can believe such a delivery system.. nd y the seller preferred it... 

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

You might have already thought about it,but I think you should contact the local branch of dtdc.See if that helps.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

i tried to to contact cochin branch in the given phone number.***.. but no one picking up.. emailed to customer service ... but no reply... thtsy i'm asking such a delivery system , wht can i do?  

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Visit their store in your city.Ask them about your item

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Ok, here are some ideas you could try.

There are lot of challenges we face with shipping companies as a seller too and I am not surprised by the similar problem you are facing. Call DTDC any office in any city( or maybe even corporate) and see if they can connect with the cochin office. 

Call ebay and escalate until you get to a manager of customer support (be polite but firm, put your frustration aside because you want your money back) and see if they can give you the contact phone of the seller and if they suggest anything. 

Also, expect the problem not to be solved in one phone call.  Be persistent, it helps to deal with frustration better. 

Sorry, I am only chipping ideas to help, am not claiming to solve your problem. Good luck!

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

i'm doing tht... but for this i'm spending money ... who will pay for it? for this item now i'm spending more than 3000/-

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I have mailed many emails and online chat to get the information regarding the claim everyday. But even the mails I sent didn’t replied by the customer service, even though their claim is “ expect a reply in 24-48 hrs”.  I think the number of  ebay failed deliveries and claims are  increasing, thts y they changed their online chat  timings to 10am- 1pm.  todaySmiley Wink

Message 10 of 19
latest reply