Shipment not yet done(08 days gone)

dilipdkd
Community Member

HI,

i ordered an product on ebay, which was supposed to be delivered on 02 Nov , which i required on Nov 03 on Occasion Of diwali,

but the dealer has not yet shipped the prodect yet.

Its quite disgusting, as i made Paisa pay payment  for the product but the product related updates are just myth.

No updates from the Dealer,ebay is neither acting on this issue after 7 days of payment..

Please let me know , what should be done on this, and what action can be taken ..

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bracevor
Community Member

8 days is a lot of delay, so ebay has to refund your money. 

Sorry to ask the obvious but did you contact the seller and see what he/she had to say.

Pls persist and ask them the reason for teh delay.  

I am a seller and had similar experience. I shipped an item immediately after a purchase earlier this week. But the shipping company could not initate the shipping because they were closed for transaction (not for collection) the monday after diwali. They took their own time because lot of staff were perhaps off for diwali. As an eager seller trying to please the customer, I was following up with them everyday but they still took their own time. What would normally take them 2 days took them 5 days this week. And I inititated my shipping the monday while my order was made late saturday. So, it took me 6 days (4 working days) inspite of rapid shipping 🙂

Your case is different but it does not hurt to explicitly ask your buyer about the status. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Well , i received the product on 09-Nov-13. 

I had ordered this to gift it on Diwali, but i had no updates on this product[saw 1st update on 6th Nov] until i wrote to seller and on ebay community. If at all there have been an update on the next day of order, it would have helped me to keep my patience.

Now i have nothing to say on this, i was unable to gift this on Occasion .. Any ways i hope there will be no issues with the product, if there is one, i hope i would get assistance on resolving the same.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am glad to hear that you've recevied the product atleast. 

However, you are right. The seller could have done better by communicating about it. 

Lesson for rest of us : communicate regularly to save stress and agony

Message 4 of 4
latest reply