Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay amont deducted but transaction unsuccessful

Today I have tried an order amount get deducted from my CC account but transaction was unsuccessfull.And I have tried another time and its successfull and order got created(paisapay Id:35059723016). But 2 times money got deducted from CC account. My ...

Ebay refund on hold for 9 days!

I have purchased this item on October 24. I was supposed to get it by Nov 5. I waited till Nov 9. And I still haven't got the item. The tracking number the seller provided is invalid. So, I initiated a refund on Nov 9. On Nov 13, my refund request ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali gift not received

sir, on 6-11-03 i was informed by the ebay as follows. but till todate i have not received the gift item,. even after lapse of 15 days.. this is very bad.. please send the gift urgentluy please...nakirekanti123

sony radio high price

Ebay management and friends,I havebeen seeing this trend that some sellers on ebay quoting high price for their product than other web sellers.Even some of the product which is availble on local shops viz sony, panasonic or samsung at much lower pric...

Does anybody have faced any delivery issues with 'DTDC' couriers? as i am having it with them.

I have now a days avoid to buy from ebay, just due to the courier service they use i.e.'DTDC', as these company has very very bad, illiterate and manneless staff, and cannot trust and allow them into my premises, as i have faced some issues with them...

Shipment not yet done(08 days gone)

HI, i ordered an product on ebay, which was supposed to be delivered on 02 Nov , which i required on Nov 03 on Occasion Of diwali, but the dealer has not yet shipped the prodect yet. Its quite disgusting, as i made Paisa pay payment for the product b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to confirm the product in front of delivery person at the time of delivery by COD

Dear Concern, plz tell me how to confirm the product which is ordered is correct or not in front of delivery person at the time of delivery and payment mode is COD?I want to open the parcel and want to check the product in front of delivery person.pl...

Two items ordered, both not received

I am so extremely dissapointed. I had ordered 2 items, E of which was a gift for someone. And even after 7 days of shipment I haven't received it. I have initiated for refund. Hope I atleast get that on time. I have so dissapointed. This was my first...