buying with debit card

hiii all,

since i am new, and know very little about ebay transaction, can anyone pls tell me can buyin with debit card is possible from international sites, like ebay.com or ebay.uk? Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

buying with debit card

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello suvrodahal,

Welcome to eBay & community boards

Purchasing with debit card is not possible on any of the eBay sites. However, you make an Online Bank Transfer (for international buyers) if you have an account in any of the below banks:
Citibank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank

You can also refer to the list of Payment Methods.

Hope this answers your query. Please feel free to write in if you have further doubts/clarifications.

Regards

Indraneel
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

buying with debit card

Hii Indraneel

Thank you so much for taking your time to answer my queries.

I have another question to ask. There are some sellers (especially in US) who accept nothing other than personal check or demand draft. Is there any way i can pay them from india?

Looking forward to sharing your knowledge in very near future.

Thanx once again
Regards.
Suvro
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

buying with debit card

mohsin_ahmed
Community Member
hey can i use visa debit card issued by standard chartered bank.
it got all fields required for online transaction(card no., cvv no, expiry date,etc), can i use it?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

buying with debit card

spl_ind
Community Member
As mentioned earlier, Debit Cards are NOT acceptable by eBay. Therefore, you either use a Credit Card or use the online Bank Transfer facility.

If the Seller accepts Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash on Delivery or Pick Up, then you can use one of them as an alternate option instead of Debit Cards.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply