Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Horrible Customer Service

I had made this transaction on ebay for which they readily debited my account. It has been 4 days since that and they are still to process the transaction. I made multiple requests to the customer care and they say that there are not reasons for not ...

Paypaisa Membership for Pakistan

Hi i m from pakistan and interested to get membership of paisapay. i have a few questions and hope the experts would answer 1- is it possible to buy any product through paisapay? 2- can i buy any product from rest of the world through paisapay? 3- i'...

item not as described

for the claim i applied,, they told me to take the used phone item to a mobile store for inspection and letterhead copy from the mobile store mentioning the basic pricing of used item . my question is i went to 4 mobile shops ., nobody giving a lette...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not received

hi, i had purchase an item 160319395747 from the seller collectors_world_2009. i did not received the item, instead i received an envelope with activa pamphlet. i contacted the seller, in return he said that he has already blocked me & will not deal ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pay multiple purchases at the same time

If number of items are selected from different sellers and placed in the shopping cart, it is not possible to pay the total amount for all the items and I have to pay individually for each item either through online banking or through credit card whi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Facing issue with refund from paisapay

Hello, I bought an item using paisapay. The seller on the next day informed me that he dont have the stock and removed the item from the listing. I got the mail informing that my refund has been initiated on March 25th. Since I did not see a refund a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLER TRIES TO FOOL PEOPLE !! PPL BEWARE !!

Hi , I purchased the following item http://cgi.ebay.in/NOKIA-3110C-New-Like-Condition-With-Warrenty-And-Bill_W0QQitemZ220351717360QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62778QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem sellers account http://myworld.ebay.in/rajesh_0162003 on 3...

Qs

I have bought an item from ebay. Now on the last day of the time period of sending the item, the seller is saying he needs 2 more days, or may be more for shipping the item. What are the risks? Should I extend the day by 2? If the sender doesnot send...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

Hello I'm Ajay. I've bought an item no -320314079148 on 27th of October. I've paid for the item through online bank transfer to an account specified by the seller on the 1st of November. Later I won the same item-320314480224 but at a different cost ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buying with debit card

hiii all, since i am new, and know very little about ebay transaction, can anyone pls tell me can buyin with debit card is possible from international sites, like ebay.com or ebay.uk? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need refund. Looks like the item is deleted.

I ordered for MiRROR SCRATCH GUARD FOR iPHONE 3G - SCREEN PROTECTOR on Monday and i received the item on Friday and the item is partly damaged and also doesn't work as described. I am not able to see the mobile screen properly. Its looking yellow and...

Bidding strategies

Hello, A friend is studying bidding strategies in online auctions and is asking your assistance in filling a questionnaire http://formlogix.haifa.ac.il/Manager/UserForm8674.aspx?Param=VXNlcklkPTg2NzQuRm9ybUlkPTEy Thanks, Niramibuy

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with gift item received from ebay

i had purchased an item above 5k in feb valentine's sale, i had selected the voucher for bt-250 bluetooth handsfree, today i received my gift which contains bt-125 handsfree, which has only half the features unlike promised earlier in the sale. as us...