Need refund. Looks like the item is deleted.

kaushik.das
Community Member
I ordered for MiRROR SCRATCH GUARD FOR iPHONE 3G - SCREEN PROTECTOR on Monday and i received the item on Friday and the item is partly damaged and also doesn't work as described. I am not able to see the mobile screen properly. Its looking yellow and dark. Please tell me the steps need to be done. I want my money refunded. When i tried to log a email to eBay Customer Support it asks me for item number. When i enter the item number it says "Please enter a valid item number for a listing that has not ended, or up to 10 item numbers separated by commas." The reason why it shows may be the item is deleted. Pls anyone help me. Its urgent.

also is there any ebay help desk email id where i can email them directly. Today is the 5th day and i dont want to pay the seller.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

DEAR,
U CAN CONTACT AT inrswebhelp@ebay.com ....SURELY THEY WILL HELP U.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
The seller is no longer a registered user. That is why all his items are now invalid. If you want to get a full refund, you will need to open a dispute and choose the option 'not as described'. eBay will send an email to the seller about this and wait for his reply. You can also contact the seller by email or by phone. I am sure eBay has given his contact details when you bought your item.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply