Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay is a Hell for Buyers

Ebay is a Hell for Buyers I purchased a product form ebay & paid instantly for it. But the item was neither displayed in my won items nor it has been marked sold for the seller. And can be still Re-purchased by any one . Neither it has been sent to m...

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

WE HAVE PAID AMOUNT THROUGH PAISAPAY BY CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAVE GOT THE AMT. BUT BOX RECEIVED WAS EMPTY,I CONTECTED TO THE SELLER ,HE SAID THAT WE ARE TAKEN ACTION AGAINST PEOFESSIONAL COURIER PEOPLE .WE RETURNED THE PACKET THE COURIER PERSON .NOW ...

Cannot bid?! CC verification error

I am trying to bid for an item on ebay.com When clicking confirm bid, i get a screen asking me to verify creditcard, then next screen it says it takes me to "Global Error" Page https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PlaceCCInfo&page=804&Bill...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tips: Leaving Feedback for Sellers

Tips for Buyers If you are new to eBay then leaving feedback can seem scary. - Randomly read other peoples feedback and you will notice a pattern. Most of it is along the same lines of "Fast Payment, Good buyer, recommended" or "Item received quickly...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to deal when item does not arrive

I was surprised that I was not able to find an answer on this, as I assume not being the first in this situation. From what I read I understand that it is seller's responsibility to ensure that the item arrives. I have bought a book that never arrive...

Beware of trusted PowerSellers!

I'm posting this message in public interest. I recently bought a used high-end mobile phone from a PowerSeller based in Mumbai with almost 99% positive feedback and almost 600 points. I made the payment by DD the next day I ordered it and had to wait...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOT ABLE TO BID :(

I am not able to bid for anything on ebay.com Whenever I bid I get this message To ensure that eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the amount of items that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity lim...

FAKE AUCTIONS going on EBAY.IN

Dear All, There is one seller : insihozi (insihozi@yahoo.co.in) (24) This seller is selling on auctions starting at 1 rupee ! But if you won the items at high price and he is making profit, then only he will send the items otherwise he can do all kin...