plz tell
thanks
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can two ebayers hav same pay-pal account

mastersniper1
Community Member
Techically speaking, no. once an email address is registered with pp, the same address cannot be used to open another account. But I had received instant payment notifications of another member in my email client. I contacted him and my email servie provider. The email address was a recycled One.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

havenindia
Community Member
You can have 5 email address on the same paypal account. I have 2 eBay shops. we use a different email for each, it helps us track the sales.
So, the 2 ebayers you refer to are the same person/business.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

our.dreams
Community Member
Hi,

My query is concerned with Paypal, however, it's not at all concerned with the ongoing topic.

Kindly advice,

I'm new to ebay. One of my item listed has been sold, now the problem is, that the buyer is an international buyer and she cant make payment using paisa pay a/c or all other relevant payment methods. She can only make payments using Paypal. Now, even after getting registered with Paypal, I'm not able to add paypal logo on my current listing so that I can inform the buyers that I prefer Paypal, and also, what necessary details of Paypal should I provide to the international buyers?

Hope to get a prompt and positive response.

Regards,

Dhruv
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

First of all, anyone having a Visa / Mastercard .... credit card can pay thru PaisaPay from anywhere in the world. I have received several overseas payments thru PaisaPay.

For the time being you can just mention in your listing that you accept PayPal payment and request the buyers to contact you for paying thru PayPal. Once they contact you can send them your PayPal email address for sending their payment. If you put your email address directly in the listing then you may start receiving too many spams. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

trust.deals
Community Member
2 ebayer can have the same paypal account, but you should never share your account with any friend or relative. If the other persons account is suspended, then there are chances that your account will be suspended as it will be linked.

regards
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Dhruv,

You can List your Products a as world Wide, and Can Show your Paypal Logo on your listings.

+ you can Verified your self by registered in Paypal with Card , so logo will be uploaded directly on the eBay by minimum requirements.

this is very easy and common feature. You may call me if you want to know more about this whole system.

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Tripathi
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
Its better that 2 ebayer should not have same paypal accounts,becuase it will be link anyhow and things might go against ebay policies,so its better to make a new paypal with your credit card or friends,and complete the verfication(making paypal verfied) and recieved the payment.

Tip : make sure if you are recieveing money from anyone,they should have verfied paypal with confirmed address,which can be seen when you recieve the payment,incase you want to refund,then there is option in paypal.

Regards,
relaxkaro!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply