Cannot bid?! CC verification error

karanr666
Community Member
I am trying to bid for an item on ebay.com
When clicking confirm bid, i get a screen asking me to verify creditcard, then next screen it says

it takes me to "Global Error" Page
https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PlaceCCInfo&page=804&BillingAccountType=B
and gives me a message as:
Unable to Process Credit Card
Sorry, we can not process this credit card for you. Please go back to the site you originally registered to use your Credit card

I have already linked my verified paypal account to ebay AND have a verified sellers account.

Bid for the stuff i want ends in 30 hours, what do i do??
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

alappuzhakaran
Community Member
I'm also experiencing the same issue... I dont want to reveal by cc too.. I think adding cc in pay pal may help..

or get verified in "ebay.in" using the credit card.. (u must have got verified using sms 🙂 )
I talked to a customer service executive.. and he/she said there is a maintance going on and thts y not able to verify.. but i think its coz u/we registered in "ebay.in" and trying to buy from "ebay.com"
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
I am getting something same as you both are getting ...

I tried making payment by ICICI credit card,and I got this error message,

your payment cannot be processed right now,please select other payment method,

i don't know what is the issue my credit card is working absolutly fine and shopping a lot in other websites, daily !....seems ebay has blocked my credit card or ..i don't but but just hopeing that it work in the site so that i can purchase a lots of products in ebay !
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

manub686
Community Member
Providing authentication from ebay.in worked for me (I signed up with India residence). I did an SMS verification. I could then ask the sellers questions about their deals.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

vikrantgohil
Community Member
they are saying you have to gain credit on ebay.in site first of all...i dont know what the hell this is supposed to mean...the ebay.in guys are completely idiots i think...the credit card does not even get verified if you try...

here is the link if you still want to try...

https://scgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterVerificationOptionsSeller&applicationFlowType=4&userId=566088160&Option=4&mode=8&TransId=&rd=1

i dnt know what they have posted the link for when they dont want us to get verified...
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello karanr666,

Thank you for using our community boards to express your concerns.

There are several reasons for which a user faces block/limits while bidding on ebay sites other than ebay.in.

Please contact our Customer Support Team to know the exact reason for the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 6
latest reply