cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Urgent reply needed-Unable to communicate with eBay USA sellers

president_of_india
Community Member
Recently i have bought 6 items from ebay USA. I have paid for all items through Paypal. I want to know the shipping details and status of my ordered items.But when i click on contact seller link i get a message as:

Attention!
In order to maintain safety in the marketplace, eBay may require additional verification when you are listing, bidding or communicating with members registered on a different site than your own. At this time, we ask that you provide a valid credit card to verify your account:

Verify using a Credit Card

Your credit card will not be charged--it is for verification purposes only. For additional information regarding Credit Card verification, please click here.

When i click to verify the credit card it takes me to "Global Error" Page

https://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PlaceCCInfo&page=804&BillingAccountType=B

and gives me a message as:

Unable to Process Credit Card

Sorry, we can not process this credit card for you. Please go back to the site you originally registered to use your Credit card

I have contacted ebay india staff and have not recieved any help till now. What do i do?
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

gzameer
Community Member
I have also faced the same problem. And i know two other persons facing similar problem. Upon contacting ebay, we got a reply that 'the matter is being looked upon'.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

amchemproducts
Community Member
Same here have given shi... to both ebay and paypal still the issue not resolved. But Paypal does mention on their website ..due to bad weather some replies may be delayed..maybe someting to do with the weather
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

kironline
Community Member
I have got the same problem since last few days...im not able to bid on any items...lets hope ebay or paypal will fix this problem or someone will comeout with a solution...
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

ravip955
Community Member
I have the same problem for last 3 weeks. I even got a reply from customer support that the problem has been fixed & tested by Ebay team. That , apparently, is not true.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

president_of_india
Community Member
i am not facing the problem now in my account. this problem is gone after i became a verified member of paypal.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

somgos
Community Member
Hi
I assume you are from India. I also faced the same problem earlier. However for verification, they also had an option wherein you could provide your mobile no. and then they send you an sms with a verification code. This code you must enter in their system .. and voila` u become verified.
For contacting seller outside of the .in domain, what I did was click 'ask seller a question' tab, then I could circumvent the verification thingy.

Hope same also works out if you try.
Ciao!
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

dilipkumar7278
Community Member
HI
I am also experiencing the same problem.I cannot see the option in ebay.in to verify also.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

sbkhattar
Community Member
Facing the same problem. Please let me know if you have a solution.
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Hi Guys,

Some users may face this problem when trying to access sites other than eBay.in. This is not a Verification problem since even Verified eBay-India members (like me B-) often get this error.

Becoming a Verified Paypal user has no connection with it. I had purchased lots of items from eBay's international sites last year, without using Paypal & without any such error. But in Feb when I tried to access eBay USA, I was annoyed by this fault.
I contacted eBay Customer Service and the guys solved the problem and informed me the very next day.

So anyone having such problem try emailing them using the link below -
http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

See Ya!!
Message 10 of 19
latest reply