Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD

Hi, I ordered this item (Anarkali Dress) on ebay The Payment wasd done by ICICI Credit card and the Payment Conformation code is - PaisaPay ID 36789006764However, to my utter shock & dissapointment I received the Wrong delivery. So I request to eithe...

DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY. I FEEL CHEATED

HI ALL,I BOUGHT A PRODUCT THROUGH EBAY WITH (PAISAPAY ID - 36626313402) DETERMINED THE PRODUCT I RECIEVED IS COUNTERFEIT OR DUPLICATE PRODUCT WITH NO GENIUNITY. ON TOP OF IT I RAISED A CLAIM (CLAIM ID:548807) WITH EBAY FOR RESOLVING THE ISSUE AND PER...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Beware of eBay sellers

Complete fraud & very rude. He sold us a Nexus LG for 27,000 claiming that its under his warranty for 1 year. Now that there is an issue with the phone is not at all ready to listen. To add on to my problems, eBay has also turned a deaf ear. I am rea...

Ebay not keeping gurantee claim promises| Taking shelter behind fine legal lines

Hi, This is shashwata here , I had bought Sparco sterring wheel cover(161316570760) for my new car from ebay. I have been buying in ebay for a long time, and has been satisfied of the service provided. I recieved an old used damaged steering cover. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Bad exp for my 3rd shopping claim not resolve yet

Date claim opened: 16-05-2014 Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 18/05/2014 at 12:30 pm, ebay approving my refund request in form of eBay coupon110% of Item value within 7-10 business days Note: So many time i call the customer care, cha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheats

ebay should cancel the service if they are unable to enforce it. For a Rs 778 item that doesn't work they are avoiding my emails. Instead they chose to put a remark on my account that "they tried to contact me but my phone was engaged" so they have c...

Terrible Ebay Guarantee.

ebay should cancel the service if they are unable to enforce it. For a Rs 778 item that doesn't work they are avoiding my emails. Instead they chose to put a remark on my account that "they tried to contact me but my phone was engaged" so they have c...