Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Complaint against Ebay India

tarunjolly
Community Member
hi, guys eBay is just making fool of their customers,,I selected a jacket (P004 - Italiano Tucci Vintage Slim Fit Semi Leather Mens Jacket Leather jacket) at that time it was priced at 1850 rs,n when I tried to order it,the price suddenly changed to 9999rs,..what the hell is this,,they r big thugs,,so my advice is never to shop through this site..fraud company..
Message 31 of 51
latest reply

pshi7971
Community Member

To, 29th July, 2014

eBay India Private Limited,
14th Floor, North Block,
R-TECH Park,
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East),
Mumbai – 400 063,

SUB:- REMINDER WITH REGARD TO THE REFUND OF MONEY IN RESPECT OF BLACKBERRY MOBILE PHONE

Dear Sir/Madam,
I refer you to my eBay order No.36487603858 dated 3rd June 2014, your reply dated 4th June 2014 in reply to my order thereby giving shipping information for my order, emails dated 20th June 2014, 1st July 2014, 4th July 2014 and 15th July 2014 and my various telephonic conversation had with your customer care executive.

As you are aware, I had purchased one mobile phone of Blackberry Company which is more particularly described as“NEW Blackberry 9630 NON CAMERA SMART PHONE NO CAMERA" (321419111090)” through your websitewww.ebay.in, for Rs. 6,939.00, on 3rd June, 2014.

Subsequently, in reply to my purchase order dated 3rd June 2014, you sent an email dated 4th June 2014, thereby informing that the product which was ordered by me had been shipped through currier. It was also informed by the said email of yours that my order would reach me by 11th June 2014. On 06th June 2014, I received my order.

Thereafter, on 7th June 2014, I addressed an email to your email id “ebay@ebay.in” thereby asking for a refund against the product purchased from your website i.e. “NEW Blackberry 9630 NON CAMERA SMART PHONE NO CAMERA" (321419111090)” as it was of no use to me. This is pertinent to mention here that I had purchased the said product only because I needed a “Non Camera Smartphone” for my office purpose which contains all other facility except camera as camera phone is not allowed in my office. However, I am unable to connect the Internet through this product i.e. the Mobile Phone purchased from your website. I have also tried taking help from my service provider, but the problem with the said product still subsists. Hence, the said product is not serving the purpose of its purchase.

After my email of 7th June 2014, I personally contacted the team member of ebay and in pursuance thereof another email of the same date was received by me. In the said email, it was informed to me by your team member that you have approved my refund request/claim and it was further informed to me that the same would be refunded to my original mode of payment, and the refund would be received by me within 14-15 working days at my registered address.

Thereafter, on 1st July 2014, I again emailed you to your email id thereby reminding about the refund to be given to me as agreed and confirmed by you vide your email dated 7th June 2014, as well as our telephonic conversation of the same date.

Subsequently, I once again emailed you on 4th July 2014 and also on 15th July 2014 to your email id thereby requesting for updates on my Refund claim but till date I have not been given any proper reply and/or update on my said Refund Claim.

Kindly note that in case I don’t receive any reply to my this email by you within a period of seven (7) working days i.e. from 29th July 2014, I will be constrained to take appropriate legal proceeding at appropriate forum.
Awaiting your reply,

Regards,
Mr. Prathmesh Shilimkar
9167997785 / 9773224359

Message 32 of 51
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
So, I received the phone, but the name on the address was wrong. Is it their relative name to whom they gonna gift it or what? By the way I emailed to grievance officer then he called me and told me that the issue will be solved within 48 hours and bingo! He did what he promised. 😉
Message 33 of 51
latest reply

Hi,

A serious issue. For the paisapay id *** , I paid Rs. 19,080.0.00 for a mobile phone(Original HTC One Max - 16 GB) and the fraud seller send me Clone of HTC one Max Mobile phone, It’s not original imported HTC One Max.

To my surprise when I checked, box was already opened and phone is not looking original, its clone. Also Phone’s back panel is not fitting perfectly. Also When I clicked on Gmail its gives error (unfortunately, Gmail has stopped) this occur all the times.

I am really surprised, Absolute fraud is doing by seller, I never aspect this as I am doing shopping with ebay since 2011.

The seller is ***. The seller not receiving my call. This happened today. Please hold his paisapay remittance. Don’t send my money to him. Please respond to this ASAP.

(Courier name: DTDC, Airway bill number: ***)

Please complain to police also about this fraud person. Please help me save my hard earned money.

Please call me on *** ASAP.

Please help me ASPS.

Thanks,
Ritesh Sharma

Message 34 of 51
latest reply

Dear sir, I received item 'heavy duty shoe rack' today in highly damaged condition. Such item is not useful for me at all.
Please take item back and return my money. I Hv not paid money for buying damaged item.
Paisa pay id:37234048611.
Message 35 of 51
latest reply

ziasam2012
Community Member

My claim id is 472754.it was resolved 6 months ago.Out of Rs 554 only Rs 29 was refunded rest along with reshipment amount is Rs 90 is still not refunded.I have been calling customer care since 6 months but they refuse to help but only making false promises everytime they telling same thing but not an inch is moved.I have tried every possible move but of no use .It seems that unwilling solve my problem . I am very much frustrated and helpless .Please do something as soon as posible.

Message 36 of 51
latest reply

Very cheater company beacause I sent email regarding my payment issue but they still have no reply and I slso tried on customer care number but no one pick up phone. I bought things and I paid by net banking but two times amount deducted from my account. After that I confirmed with seller, they told me they got only one amount. Ebay india is a very untrusty company because no customer service no email reply just they wants money from our account without give anything
This is open cheating
Message 37 of 51
latest reply

akg021086
Community Member
Truely ebay seems to be a company which is big on promises n stands nowhere on results. . I also had such kind of disgusting experience with ebay. These ebay people does not give any response on consumer complaints. No matter how much consumer suffers, they dont give it a damm. Really as far as customer care and services are concerned, ebay is amongst one of the worst site. As per my experience, 1st they never deliver product on time and if u raised any claim on ebay guarantee than consumer's harassment begins.
Message 38 of 51
latest reply

rsha3027
Community Member

Hello sir 

My Complaint Number is 1-38224859403 

MY transaction amountis is pendind

plz solve my problam 

Ritesh sharma

Message 39 of 51
latest reply

Ebay india dosent support to their customer for purchased item related issues..ebay always does in favour of sellers.ebay and sellers both are cheating with buyers.. I will never buy from this site and i won't recomend to anyone ebay..
Message 40 of 51
latest reply