Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Complaint against Ebay India

kali-ansar
Community Member

I have also the same experiance on ebay.  I have ordered a phone on 8th nov. The seller not able to processed/ shipped the phone sothat he/she refund me back my money. and assure me you will get your money withing 7 days. after 7 days I had contact the seller and ask for my refund they told me we have refunded the amount to you but ebay didnot refund your money yet.

I have asked to all cosumer support on ebay. but there is not solution yet. They don't want to solve  my issu. My paisapayid is 37817379947.

I want to post an image of chat session. Every time I ask to refund they take m y pp ID and gone offline. What the **bleep** happen with costomer. chat-1.png

Message 51 of 51
latest reply