Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what is icloud locked ?

Yellow icloud Locked (Sold only for parts only) . I have seen the words when i saw the add in the ebay. what icloud locked? can anyone explain that?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didnt recieved item

Hi, I ordered one time on 21 Nov. But I didn't recieve my item till now. But seller shipped the item through India Post(Registered/Ordinary Post). Problem is I can't track the item through India Post. Airway No is RW314112858IN.Please help me as poss...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MISCHIEF BY EBAY

I puchased a rayban sunglases on ebay. when I asked the seller about its genuinity he told me that it was not genuine its look a like. thereafter I raised a claim to abot.but unfortunately it got rejected n I was told to contact the seller. what a sh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I haven’t received an item yet..

Dear sir,item was ordered by me on 18 november 2014Paisapayid 37892410698Registrd name . Ritika guptanow i want my productI have not recieved the product yet & on theother hand you have refused my refund request.That means you are forcing me to go to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay India

Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832 i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my ba...

• 50 replies
  • 17 Helpful

buying a heat press machine from china

I want to buy a heat press machine from china at the price mentioned as 699 usd in your website. i never purchased one from outside country. what additional amount i have to pay for getting delivery at guwahati. Any one could give some idea? kouj

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful