Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

I do agree with you my dear friend,

Listen to my story please....

I have bought an item from e bay stating by a seller that it was natural dakshinavarti and the rate was RS.960/- excluding the postage charges, but when i received the item, I came to know that was an duplicate made out of some ceramic like material, it is clearly visible that it is moulded item and not original.

When I contacted the e bay, they stated that it will be resolved in five days, later that a representative from e bay called me and asked me to wait till the buyer response, when I asked her that shall I return the item to the buyer she asked me to keep it with me for next five days, but after five days without even convincing me  or without even a word from the buyer, they sent me a mail, stating that the item was as per description and rejected my claim and favoured the seller. 

If I am not satified with the product, the e bay team should take the product back and return my money, if you state that seller's item is genuine.

If this is the way that e bay team is acting means, how will buyers like me will get confidence in e bay, where the right of the buyer is not safeguarded.

Please let me know how you guys are identifying a buyer as a genuine buyer and what is parameters used in judging the item as genuine and duplicate.

I have attached the photo of the dakshinvarti, I have received from the seller, which is self explanatory about the item.

E bay states "Don't Worry buy Happy" but if this how you are going to resolve the complaints how can we buys products from e bay without fear.

E Bay states "100% satisfaction or refund / replacement" whereas here I dont have a option, I was not provided with satisfaction, nor refund and neither replacement.

I was just fooled, just because I was trusting e bay to be genuine site.

Let us all join hands and stay together in saving other innocent buyers who fall as a prey to this e bay.

Thanks

K.Vijaya Prabo

Message 41 of 51
latest reply

It's been 15 days since i Purchased one Product with PaisaPay ID 37753662599. I got the Damaged Product and want to Raise a Claim. Your Website is not working for Raising a Claim or You have stopped "Raise a Claim" service ?? I have sent 3 emails in last 1 week but no one bothered to respond. Your Stupid customer care reps saying that website has some technical issues. But technical issues are not solved in 15 days ????Is this what ebay Guarantee is ????

Message 42 of 51
latest reply

ven_ug
Community Member

What I don't understand is that why ebay accept payment and confirm order only to inform you the next day that your shipping address is non-serviceable? My order ID is  ID 37874654350.

I guess people shold look at alternative online stores instead of acception this jind of sloppy customer service

Message 43 of 51
latest reply

Dear Buyers, this is to inform you all how Ebay cheats its customers. As per their gaurantee policy mentioned any product received damaged or nonfunctional will be replaced or refunded. I recently purchased a Nokia J Bluetooth headset from Ebay and which was 4 years old product and not in working condition. After waiting 7 days I received a call from Ebay stating that refund cannot be processed since the product has a manufacturer warranty so I have to take the product and get it repaired from Nokia Service Center. Neither Ebay nor the seller will take any responsibillity for any refund or replacement. Every New branded electronic product comes with a manufacturers warranty. This means if you buy a product from Ebay you will never know how old the product is till you actually receive the product. Secondly you will not get any refund or replacement because Ebay guarantee is invalid if the product is under manufacturer warranty. So you are now forced to buy a brand new defective product. This is a clear case of fraud and cheating by Ebay. Please see the attachment which clearly states on the website that defective  products will be refunded or replaced as per Ebay guarantee. Buyers please inform all your friends and relatives about this to avoid problems and inconvenience.

Message 44 of 51
latest reply

Dear Buyers, this is to inform you all how Ebay cheats its customers. As per their gaurantee policy mentioned any product received damaged or nonfunctional will be replaced or refunded.

I recently purchased a Nokia J Bluetooth headset from Ebay and which was 4 years old product and not in working condition. After waiting 7 days I received a call from Ebay stating that refund cannot be processed since the product has a manufacturer warranty so I have to take the product and get it repaired from Nokia Service Center. Neither Ebay nor the seller will take any responsibillity for any refund or replacement. Every New branded electronic product comes with a manufacturers warranty.

This means if you buy a product from Ebay you will never know how old the product is till you actually receive the product. Secondly you will not get any refund or replacement if product is defective because Ebay guarantee is invalid if the product is under manufacturer warranty. So you are now forced to buy a brand new defective product. This is a clear case of fraud and cheating by Ebay. Please see the attachment which clearly states on the website that defective  products will be refunded or replaced as per Ebay guarantee. Buyers please inform all your friends and relatives about this to avoid problems and inconvenience.

DONT TRUST EBAY. THEY ARE CHEATING YOU AND MAKING A FOOL OF YOU. THEY ARE HAND IN GLOVE WITH SELLERS WHO SELL YOU DEFECTIVE AND OUTDATED PROUCTS WITH ZERO GUARANTEE.

Message 45 of 51
latest reply

i have got a mail from  from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 37571951378 ,Item number:321541155787 & will be given cash  but still i have not received my refund .i claim id 687072  also has been resolved and i reship item back  & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

thanks 

manish sharma 

Message 46 of 51
latest reply

hi need to file complain against ebay ...can some one help

@priyankagra wrote:

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.

@priyankagra wrote:

Message 47 of 51
latest reply

raha-rav
Community Member
I am Ravi from hoshiarpur Punjab my complaint not solve eBay company very bad company eBay ....
Message 48 of 51
latest reply

dosh-sach
Community Member
Try writing to ebay managing director @Latif Nathanihttps://www.facebook.com/latifn on latif.nathani@ebay.com the ebay esclation matrix says you can connect with the country manager if issue is not resolved. I am so damn frstrated that a simple refund transaction is stuck for so long without any revert
Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Dont bother. He will not respond. I already tried that
Message 50 of 51
latest reply