Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

Dear Community Members, Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with ...

Must raed & give opinion

Hi E-Bay team and others; well already I have had a pretty bad experience now another one . . . I have brought two items from this seller technostarindia Now, right after he received the payment he got himself unregistered and I haven't got the item ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turn your free time in cash – understand sell form to start selling on eBay

Hi Everybody, Selling on eBay is both lucrative and fun. Start earning extra money by selling on eBay. The aim of this workshop is to teach beginners how to fill up a sell your item (SYI) form and make effective listings. Do join us there! Details: D...

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...

Plans on getting more buyers and reaching out to existing buyers

Hi All, Description: Buyers are an important constituent of our community. On this workshop we will like to share with you our plans for getting new buyers on to eBay and reaching out to our existing base of buyers. We would love to get your views on...

Help on Using Community Boards

Hello Everybody, A warm welcome to the community discussion boards. Community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, ...