cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

samer ji

at the time of non power ship area buyer

given to me very low rating along with possitive feedback 

the are not understanding sitiuation

in this time am loss the my TRS

IN THIS TIME WHAT CAN DO 

SAFETY TEAM NOT REMOVE THE HER RATING S    WILL REMOVE ONLY FEEDBACK 

SO PLS SOLVE 

TELL ME

Message 131 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear elite_sellerr,

Regarding the excess weight, someone from our team will contact you directly to review and resolve whats pending.

On the Blue dart 69 Series - Blue Dart launched a new process for eCommerce shipments across India and hence released the 69 series. The intent of the new process is to efficiently move shipments between geographies and reduce instance of Lost / Damaged shipments.

There are more changes coming up in the process and this should resolve delays due to backend / weighing process.

You should experience improved performance in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 132 of 167
latest reply

Dear defogit,

You can certainly block Non PowerShip orders. All you need to do is, select all states from the State Exclusion tab within your My PaisaPay account and save the changes.

This will automatically block transactions where the buyers pin code is not serviceable through PowerShip.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 133 of 167
latest reply

Hi Mr. Sameer,

Paisapay id 35014878096 which contains a lunch box and DOTZOT charged me 5kgs instead of 0.5kg, can you please take an action on it? I have already escalated this issue to powership team, but no respond.

Message 134 of 167
latest reply

Dear Powership Team,

My pickup location is Srinagar, Kashmir-190015. Our preferred shipping partner in powership is FedEx Express. We usually ship 90% of our orders the same day or at maximum by next day still we very rarely get the fastship benefts as FedEX Express courier office srinagar does not have the facility to update the item pickup which gets done from FedEx Delhi office which takes usually 48 hours to do so after handing over the items to FedEX Srinagar office. 

Any resolutions to our concern ???

Message 135 of 167
latest reply

But how we will know which pin code is serviceable by powership?

Message 136 of 167
latest reply

Hello Mr.Yadav,

Blue Dart started with te 69 series, and at that time i was charges Rs.483/- i.e. 5Kgs for around 12 paisa pay ids, way back in last week of septmber and 1st week of october.

I asked ebay to check why is it so, they did check it out but my re-imbursement for those Paisa Pay IDs remain pending.

Please note that its around Rs.4905/-, as 12 paisa pay IDs were charges this huge amount although they were normal screenguards only

Importantly my account is having negative remittance right now as item cost is 10% of shipping charges, due to which i had to stop my account unless i get the re-imbursement

Also due to delays by ebay my account remains closed until re-imbursements are done

Please look into the matter on urgent basis

Message 137 of 167
latest reply

Dear jvsellers,

250 gms is solution available to ebay sellers through PowerShip. We actively work with LSPs to create new solutions within shipping to make it efficient and cost effective for our sellers.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 138 of 167
latest reply

HI 

Recently there were issues with DOTZOT which we are discussing with your team . Now we did get an intimation that DOTZOT is temperorily removed till they resolve the issues . Mean while we would like to know whether you have assigned all those pincodes serviceable by DOTZOT to other LP's ( ARAMEX , FEDEX )

Message 139 of 167
latest reply

samer ji

at the time of non power ship area buyer

given to me very low rating along with possitive feedback 

the are not understanding sitiuation

in this time am loss the my TRS

IN THIS TIME WHAT CAN DO 

SAFETY TEAM NOT REMOVE THE HER RATING S    WILL REMOVE ONLY FEEDBACK 

SO 

IN THIS CASE HOW CAN WE ARE REACH TRS RATINGS 

TELL ME

SO PLS SOLVE 

TELL ME